Tuesday 13 March 2007

Felines



Her name is Maureen. She is the boyish type, of slender stature, and has slightly curly, dark, shortish hair. We have been talking and laughing a lot during the past hour, as Jo and Timothy have been heading off to Timothy's place to have their wicked ways. It is getting late, and the bunch of guys and girls that have been with us are leaving the 'Comfort Zone' one after another. For some reason, Maureen and I are reluctant to leave for the night just yet. "Actually, I feel like dancing. Do you like to dance?" she says, leaning towards me. "I'd love to!" I say. "Cool! There's a good place, not far off. Afterwards, if you like, you can sleep at my place. And we can go and meet Timothy and Jo for breakfast later in the morning. I live just around the corner from his place." "Sounds great," I say, "and thanks for offering me to stay at your place!" "So let's go!" Maureen leans over the counter and addresses the barkeeper: "Marc, in case Timothy and Jo come back here looking for Linda, would you please tell them that we've gone dancing and are heading to my place afterwards? We'll be meeting them for breakfast at Timothy's." Marc nods, grinning, whispering something into Maureen's ear. She grins back at him broadly, giving him a mock slap on his cheek. She takes me by the hand. Waving at Marc, we leave the 'Comfort Zone'.

It's a warm summer night in Manhattan, and the short walk to the dance club feels good. Maureen and I are holding hands. I tell her about me and Jo, she tells me about her girl friend, Sara, who has gone home to her parent's place for the summer holidays. We enter the club, which is called the 'Voodoo Launge'. It is around two in the morning, and the place is fully packed. I am treating Maureen to a drink at the bar. Then she takes me by the hands and drags me off to the dance floor.

We are diving into the rhythm of the music and the flickering lights, dancing away, touching each other's hips now and again. Increasingly, there's a sexual touch to our dance, as our hips are drawn towards each other, and we keep touching each other, lightly at first, around the waist, and at the bottoms. As the music slows down, we are dancing closer and closer and are holding each other tight. Her hands are caressing my back, working their way down to my buttocks. She draws my hips towards hers, and I equally enjoy the feeling of her hands on my lower back, and the feeling of her firm buttocks moving in my hands. She takes my face into her hands, pulling me closer, opening her mouth. I close my eyes. Our lips are touching, a bit shy at first, but then we kiss, with increasing passion and fervor.

We must have spent around two hours on the dance floor, but I could go on like this forever. On the other hand, I am starting to think that some privacy would also be ok, feeling somewhat itchy from the arousing dancing. Maureen must be thinking along similar lines. "How about some coffee and maybe a bite at my place?" she whispers into my ear, while her hands are firmly pinching my buts. And she is looking deep into my eyes in a way that makes want to melt right away. "And perhaps a shower", I whisper back at her, grinning. "I am soaked!" Maureen smiles. Taking a nose full from under her arms, she pulls a face in mock disgust and nods.

On our way to her place, we keep giggling, holding hands, touching and kissing, enjoying the warm summer breeze. At the door of her apartment, she stops briefly, taking me into her arms, stroking the hair from my forehead, and we kiss, our crotches seeking each other's proximity. "If I had a dick, it would be one hell of a boner now!" she whispers into my ear. "You are really turning me on, Linda!" I bite her neck in reply, giving a mock growl. "If I had a dick, it would be dripping all over now.", I reply. "But I'm dripping anyway." We stumble into her apartment, still kissing, tearing each other's T-shirts off. I have never touched another woman before or been touched by one. She grips my small breasts, my nipples hardening. She licks them, and I feel like my entire body is burning, longing for her touch, and longing to touch her.
Excited, I let my hands wander down her back, letting one hand slide inside her jeans. She is not wearing any underpants, my hands are feeling her naked bottom, wandering towards her crotch. She gives a slight moan, taking my other hand and placing it onto one of her firm little breasts. My fingers glide over her hardening nipples. I feel like I have to kiss her breasts instantly. My tongue starts playing with her nipples, and before I know what I am doing, my hands are unbottoning her pants and touching her soft, curly haired pussy. "Linda, stop, before I am losing my senses," she whispers. "What if you did lose them right away?" I reply quietly, kissing my way down, from her breasts, to her belly button, longing to lick and suck the full lips of her excited pussy. With resolve, she pulls me up. "Wait a second", she says, unbottoning my pants in return. "Weren't we going to have a shower?" "Let me just give your puss one short, little kiss!" I beg. She shakes her head, not accepting my protests, although she herself is shivering with excitement. My hand is gliding between her legs, feeling her warmth and wetness. Her fingers are seeking my puss now in return, but she won't let me kiss her - yet. She seems to be enjoying this game of anticipation, power, excitement, and holding back, increasing the arousal to a maximum.

She takes off my pants, kneeling down as she slips them over my feet. Her head is gliding up between my legs. I am stretching my pussy towards her, longing to be licked and touched. She sticks out her tongue, catching some of my wildly dripping juices, moving past my pussy, kissing her way up along my belly, my breasts, biting my neck, which is enough to drive me bananas. "Come on, lets go have a shower," she says softly, taking me by the hands.

Her bathtub sure has room enough for the both of us. Our bodies are shivering with excitement. She turns on the tap, warm water sprinkles our hot bodies. She takes the soap, applying a generous amount of lather to her hands. Then she starts rubbing me, gently. She starts at my neck, then covers my breasts with the bubbly foam, working her way deeper down. I stretch my shaven pussy towards her, but she is heading for my legs first, one by one, coming tantalizingly close to my crotch as she covers the inside of my thighs with froth. She keeps rubbing, letting her hands glide up and down my thighs, rubbing my bottoms, grabbing them tight. I can feel her arousal. She hands me the soap, and I start rubbing her in turn. Our bellies touch. We kiss, the water running over our hot faces. I am rubbing her back, letting my fingers slip to her buttocks, feeling my way towards the back of the soft, warm, wet crevice of her pussy. I want to kiss her pussy so badly it almost hurts. Rubbing off the soap, I am working my way down, right to her feet. I kiss her toes, then kiss my way up her legs, hearing her groaning, feeling her shiver as my tongue touches her knees, back and front.
My tongue works its way up, to the upper inside of her thighs. "Oh yes please, Linda, kiss my puss!" she finally groans softly, holding my head, not only allowing my mouth to touch, but this time pushing me towards her crotch. I kiss and suck the lips of her pussy, wanting to go deeper and deeper, tasting her, arousing her more and more. My tongue has located her clit, playing with that hard, excited little knob. Then I let my tongue play with her pussy's lips. I am biting her, softly, looking up at her to see if I'm doing the right thing. Her face is contorted with ecstasy. She pulls me up. "Not so fast," she groans, "I'll be exploding any minute". We are kissing, our tongues seeking each other, Maureen's hands now playing with my wet and extremely excited pussy.

We finger each other, still kissing, moaning. "Let my tongue get back down", I beg. "Just a second." She turns off the tap. "No need for more wetness", she says grinning broadly and hornily. She takes a towel off the shelf above us and starts rubbing me dry. Parts of myself are getting drier, anyway. "Come on!" she pulls me out of the bathtub with resolve. I rub her dry in turn, but I just have to lick her wet pussy again, sucking up the juices which are now flowing generously. She is groaning louder. "I want to feel you all over," she whispers excitedly.

We are heading for the soft carpeted floor of her living room, rolling over, like two cats playing, biting each other's necks. Now she is lying on top of me, our bellies and our hot, wet cunts touching. I love the feel of her skin. I take one of her nipples into my mouth, sucking it like a baby, until it contracts into a small, hard, knob. We are moving our excited bodies, rubbing them on one another, getting higher and higher with arousal. Then she starts moving down. She turns me round, so I am lying on my belly. Her tongue glides between my buttocks, her hands are touching my labia, while she licks my pussy from behind, finally letting her tongue slide into me. She licks my juices, I am losing my mind. "Come on baby," she says, breathing hard. "Let yourself lose! I wanna feel your puss shakin' and shiverin'!" Her tongue is moving faster and faster, while her fingers are softly stimulating my hard little clit. She bites me softly, driving me even madder. I twitch, and then I can feel it coming. I shake hard, groaning loud, but she won't stop licking and fingering. Finally, she lets go and turns me round again, kneeling above my face.

I grab her bottom, pulling myself up far enough so I am able to lick her. My tongue wanders around the lips of her pussy again. My finger is playing with her anus. "If you keep doing that, I'll go crazy in a second!" Maureen groans. "That's the idea!" I grin at her. I can feel her labia pulsating wildly. Her clit shows, like a small, hard penis. I keep sucking and licking. I am rubbing her hot little anus with my finger, while my mouth is sucking her pussy. "Linda, I'm not gonna be able to hold back for much longer! I'm just gonna come!" she groans softly, "Come on!" I say nudgingly, the fingers of one hand deeply entering her pussy, rubbing her clit, and exerting increasing, but soft pressure with the finger still playing with her but. She pulls my face toward her puss again. I suck, lick, and then I feel her exploding with ecstasy, her body shaking, her juices flowing. She screams with excitement. I keep sucking and licking her, until she collapses next to me, laughing and out of breath. "Stop it - I'm just gonna turn into a heap of useless jelly!"

We are lying on the floor in each other's arms, facing one other, our sweating, hot bodies touching. Outside, the sun is starting to rise. "By the way," I say. Maureen is looking up. "Yes, honey?" "What was that barkeeper whispering into your ear, when we left the 'Comfort Zone'?" Maureen gives me a naughty little grin. "Oh, he just admonished me to make sure I wouldn't devour you completely, otherwise he wouldn't be sure what to tell Jo if he came looking for you." "You sure are one heck of a wild lioness!" I say, biting her neck, making her groan again.

No comments: