Tuesday 27 March 2007

Sex on the Bar

Sitting in a bar somewhere in the Village, I am eagerly waiting for Maureen to join me. We - the "girls" - are going to have some fun together before joining the guys later to have, in Timothy´s words, a "real cool, New York style" home-made cocktail evening. I am wearing a mini skirt, and - obeying the order Maureen gave me - no underpants. So I am feeling a little nervous, when suddenly a guy in a long coat steps up and takes the place right next to me at the bar. He looks at me from top to toe, lingering a little - at least that´s my impression - in the middle. "Can I treat you to a drink?" He asks politely. "Sorry, I am waiting for someone." "I guessed so", he replies. "You´re Linda, right? And you´re waiting for Maureen?" "Yes", I am a little surprised. "She asked me to give you this." He says, handing me a note scribbled by Maureen. It reads: "Sorry, can´t make it until later. Sent Pete to keep you entertained meanwhile :) Hugs & feel you l8er, Maureen". "So you are ...?" "Pete. How about a drink now?" He waves the barkeeper, gives up an order, and returns shortly afterwards with two glasses. "What is it?" I ask, after taking a sip. "Tastes vaguely familiar." "It´s Sex on the bar." Pete replies, his hand reaching for my knee.

Slowly, his hand moves upward. "Maureen also asked me to check if you had obeyed her orders. I can see you´re wearing a mini skirt ... but the rest, I´m afraid, I´ll have to feel for myself. If you don´t mind ..." No, I don´t mind, even if the evening turns out a little different now from what I´d expected. I move my hips closer, so I am sitting at the edge of the bar stool now. Pete is holding his coat to disguise what is going on. (I´m not quite certain if the bar tender would appreciate this version of Sex on the Bar!) His hand is warm and gentle, stroking across the inner thigh of my left leg, and then back. And then up my right leg, almost, but not quite all the way up to the middle, to the center of my whetting pussy. Finally, he touches the lips of my puss. "I see you´ve been a good girl ... just like Maureen said. You want a reward?" he whispers inside my ear. "Yes Sir, please!" I whisper back, in mock obedience. "Good!" I can feel his hand again running smoothly up my thighs, his fingers playing piano with my pussy´s lips. I begin to moan, softly. He kisses me, pushing one finger into me, while caressing the outside with two other fingers. I start rubbing on the stool. "Shhhh!" he goes, "Let´s keep this a secret, ok? BEHAVE!" I nod, sheepishly, while trying hard to BEHAVE. His fingers are intonating a true concert, while a second finger has joined forces with his first inside me, rocking me, at times gently, at times forcefully, in an ever increasing crescendo of pure lust.

"C´mon, baby!" he whispers, as he feels my little knob hardening, while everything else is flowing and softening. I am sitting on his entire hand now, one naughty little finger trying to penetrate my anus. I cannot help moaning, it is getting too much. "Oh, please, don´t stop!" I gasp. He is moving up even closer, and I can feel his hard cock rubbing against my thigh. He is rubbing with increasing intensity, his fingers kneading my pussy, his cock hard on my thigh, both of us breathing hard. My hips are moving closer, I want to feel his dick touching my wet lips. He feels like he is barely holding back. It´s too much for me now, feeling his fingers working all over and inside me, while his cock seems on the verge of exploding. With a shiver that almost sends me off the stool (if it wasn´t for Pete standing in front of me, catching me), I am exploding, breathing hard, feeling my pulsating pussy gripping his fingers. I feel his cock shivering. I touch him, opening the fly. He groans.

"Time for some reward for you", I whisper, gliding off the stool. I kneel down. The bar is behind me, and his long coat is giving me cover. I free his hard cock, covered in excited, wet pearls. He feels like he is almost coming. Admittedly, I love dicks. I am completely addicted to them - I am, so to say, a complete ad-dickt. He his twitching with excitement, eagerly searching the warmth and wetness of my mouth, my lips playing with him. I take a deep breath and take as much of him into my mouth as possible. I feel him dripping more, his hands holding my head, moving his hard-on hungrily. "Suck me harder, babe!" he groans. I lick him and give my best sucking. Then I can feel him starting to twitch, finally pulsating, exploding in my mouth, salty juices flowing. I can hardly swallow it all, but i try to lick him clean.

"Please hand me a napkin. I´ve made a spill!" he asks the barkeeper politely, after regaining his breath. Pulling me up, he wipes my mouth and kisses me. "Hmmm ... I could sure do with some more of this stuff!" "What ... the sex on the bar? So could I!" I reply, hungrily rubbing my again whetting cunt against his leg. "Careful, or else ..." I can feel him harden again. Then, behind Pete, I suddenly spot Maureen. I have no idea for how long she has been watching us. Realizing that I have noticed her, she walks over to us, smiling broadly. She gives us a hug. "I guess you two did have a good time! Let´s have some more of it. Let´s go, I´m feeling very hungry! And -" looking down Pete´s growing middle - "I guess you could do with some dessert, too."

No comments: