Monday 19 March 2007

Surprise!



Suddenly there is some sort of suspense in the air. We have been talking and laughing all evening, just like good friends do, touring from coffee place to bar and back. It´s been a very enjoyable Saturday so far. But now, something feels different. You look me deep into the eyes. You´ve never looked at me this way before (or perhaps I just hadn´t noticed), and it is sending a twingling sensation down my spine. "Wanna try out something new?" I return your look, although I can hardly bear it. Not entirely sure what "something new" is meant to refer to, I ask - just to be on the safe side - "And what would that be?" "Let me surprise you." You give me a cheeky little smile that is driving me up the wall. You´re so bloody irrestible at that very moment, it´s almost annoying. "Ok, I´ll follow you. No questions asked." "That´s just what I´d expect from a good girl", you whisper into my ear, softly biting it. Ahhhh! You´re sending shivers all the way down my spine, and somewhere in the middle, too.

We´ve been good friends - buddies - for quite a while, enjoying each other´s company, in a Harry-and-Sally mode. It´s been free of any sexual allusions so far and entirely enjoyable. Not that there haven´t been occasional advances from one of us to the other, but - at least in my perception - they have mostly been passed in a mock-fashion. Or have they? Maybe I´ve been missing something here, but whatever is going to happen - hell, let it happen tonight. Or any other time, for that matter.

Not being allowed to ask any questions on your plans, I keep my mouth shut, and we walk in silence for a while. You wrap your arm around my waist, giving me a slightly tickeling pinch. I jump, but, admittedly, I enjoy your touch. And I decidedly enjoy the suspense you´re giving me. It´s a not-quite-summer night, with a slight chill in the air. "Ever been to ´The Hookers´?" You ask, breaking the silence. ´The Hookers´ is one of those New York places I have been curious about, but never dared to go to. It´s a predominantly gay and lesbian club, but it´s supposed to be really wild. Supposedly, when you enter it on your own, it´s easier to leave the place with at least one other person (depending on your sexual preference) than alone. Wild dancing, hot music, lethal drinks. But not that I wouldn´t be curious. In company, anyway. "No," I say, "I´ve heard about it, though. Sounds like one hell of a crazy club." "Crazy ... crazy ..." you smile. "Not for a real New Yorker!" You say, putting on a tone of mock supremacy. The Big City Boy here, the Country Girl there. "Oh, ´scuse me, I´m the little Jersey Girl. But I know how to milk cows. Ain´t that something?" I giggle. "Yeah, that´ll sure come in handy in THE city, won´t it? Let´s see if we can find a cow for you ..." You pretend to be searching for one, shielding your eyes with one hand, native Indian-style, looking first this direction, than that direction. "No, doesn´t look like it, I´m afraid!" You say, after seemingly scanning the horizon, drawing me closer, just to tickle me and make me jump again.I try to put on an earnest face. "Oh, well ..." I sigh, "but you´ll never know where knowledge of a good, strong milking grip might be useful ... not to say extremely enjoyable." You bite my ear again. "Oh! Hadn´t thought about that one. Are you gonna show me?" You are giving me an innocent look now. "If you behave, I might do just that." I reply with a broad, dirty smile. "No, no, no," you protest. "It´s not up to you tonight to subject me to any good-behaviour conditions! Tonight, I´m in charge. Fully, utterly and completely! Agreed? Or else ..." "Or else ... what?" "I´ll have to think of some real draconian punishment," you murmur in what´s supposed to be a deep and scary voice. "Oh. Ok, Yessir, agreed, at least for tonight I´ll let you believe you´re in charge! - So ´The Hookers´ is where we´re headed right now?" I ask. "Shhh ... Don´t you remember? No questions asked!" you admonish me, drawing me towards you again, but this time without tickling. With a sigh, I succumb to your arm, wrapping mine around your waist in turn.

It´s good to feel your warmth. Strange I´ve never noticed before, but perhaps tonight I´m just more receptive for whatever-it-is that is hanging in the air.Your hand is straying a little now, wandering toward my butt, pinching it firmly. "Hmm ... your lower back feels good!" "Hmmm..." I purr, not quite certain about what it is that you´re up to now. "I´d love to feel some more of you." There´s no irony in your voice anymore, and that look you´re giving me makes me shiver, again. We stop in front of a low-rise building in the midst of the Village. "Ok, so this is where I live. Thanks for walking me home!" Your mischieveous grin has returned to your face. "Oh, allright then - good night!" I grin back at you, unwinding me of your embrace. "Not so fast! Do you really think I would let you go back all the way alone? You, the country girl, in the midst of the Evil City? No friggin´ way!" "So ...?" I ask, and then "Oops, sorry - I just remembered: No questions!" "Now, that´s a good girl," you smile. "Actually, I was going to ask you inside my den, for a little nightcap, if that´s allright with you ...?" We´re facing each other now. You draw me close to you, looking deep into my eyes. "You´re thinking ´The Hookers´ is a wild place? Wait till you´ve seen ´The Lion´s Den´!" And then you kiss me. It is a warm and subtle kiss, inspiring my curiosity. "I´ll feel safe as long as the Boy From The Big City is with me. In fact, with you, I´ll probably even survive ´The Lion´s Den´. I´ll trust you," I smile cheekily, "even if that turns out to be a big mistake." "Don´t worry!" you reply with an equally naughty smile as you open the door.

We walk up three flights of stairs (no elevator in this pre-war building). You unlock the dark, wooden door and switch on the lights. "Have a seat," you say, pointing toward a group of oriental-style chair cushions. "I´ll mix us something to drink. Would a smoothie be fine? No alcohol, of course - or next to none," You are grinning broadly. "Sure, that´d be great! Can I give you a hand?" "Don´t you dare - at least not for the moment. Make yourself comfy!" You stick your head out from behind the kitchen door, with that smile again! I´m lost! Taking my jacket off, I let my gaze wander through the tiny apartment. What a cool place, I am thinking to myself, but I didn´t really expect anything conventional. On the floor next to the cushions, there are a couple of magazines. I pick up one of them and curiously flip through the pages. It´s some sort of lifestyle magazine, lots of nice photographs of the usual handsome male and female models. What catches my interest, however, is an article about anal sex. I start reading it, getting so absorbed that I don´t even notice that you have returned from the kitchen, holding two glasses with something that vaguely looks like a strawberry margharita. I almost jump when you hand me the drink you just mixed. "Interesting reading?" you ask, smiling at me. "Thank you!" We lift our glasses, cheering. "Yummie! What is this?" "A peach-and-strawberry smoothie, with a drop of sparkling wine." You sit down on the cushion next to me. Curiously, you look at the magazine to find out what it was that caught my interest. "Ah, it´s that report about anal sex. Ever tried it?" "Tried - yes. Successful, no." "How come?" you ask. "You know," I say, "anal sex to me is both fascinating and scary. Whenever I try it, it really turns me on up to a certain point. In fact, up to the point where it gets serious business. At which point it turns from lust to pain to ´No, stop!´ I can´t really imagine it is more enjoyable than painful." You look at me, listening attentively. "And from what I´ve been reading here," I continue, "I´m not alone. Perhaps there is a trick that I don´t know of yet." I look at you, enquiringly. "Well, perhaps there is," you reply thoughtfully, taking my hand, letting it glide through your fingers. "In fact ..." you stop in the middle of the sentence. "Yes?" "Hmm ... you wanna find out?" Here it is again, that smile. I am nervous and curious at the same time. "First rule: Relax," you say, sensing my tension, moving behind me.

You are sitting close to me, your legs stretched out parallel to mine. I can feel your breath in my neck and your groin against my butts. Your hands are starting to massage my neck gently. "I´ll make you loosen up entirely, so there will be no tension and, hence, no painful cramping. Your muscles will have to let go. YOU will have to let go. But just let me do, ok?" I nod, enjoying the feeling of your hands kneading my neck and shoulders, firm, yet gently. Already, I can feel some of the tension falling off me. "Sorry, I´ll have to relieve you of some of your clothes, otherwise the massage won´t be as effective. Let me take off your shirt." I nod and put up my arms, obediently. You pull off my t-shirt. "No bra? Good! Then again, I´d have enjoyed peeling it off you." I can feel your wicked smile in my back. I am longing for some more of this treatment, vowing to myself to give some of this good feeling back to you at a later point (perhaps giving the City Boy a demonstration of my milking abilities?). Your fingers keep kneading, moving to and fro between my neck and shoulders. I hardly notice at first, but slowly, you are inching a little lower with every move. You are blowing my neck softly when your gently massaging fingers finally reach my underarms. "Careful, I´m extremely ticklish!" I squeak, quivering, as you touch my armpits. "Just try and relax," you say softly, "but do not try to force it." You keep on kneading, changing your touch making it a little more forceful now, and the tickling sensation stops. With a sigh I give myself up to your touch, trusting you to not tickle me on purpose.

Your hands move around and touch my breasts. You are pulling up closer, softly kissing my neck, and through your pants I can feel your hardening dick prodding my lower back. I shiver, but this time not because you are tickeling me. Your hands are slowly kneading my breasts, then gently stroking my nippels. My pussy is beginning to give me that aching sensation, that almost painful urge to be touched. I want your hands to move down lower, but instead, you withdraw them from my front, and you let your fingers glide down my spine instead, exerting pressure as you move. "Hey!" I protest. "There´s some more parts on my front side that are really tense and that are in bad need of some relaxing massage." You can´t help grinning. "I am the master, so you had better leave it up to me to decide which parts are due to be touched at what time." you scold, trying - in vain - not to let your grin (and your growing horniness) spoil the impression of master admonishing naughty child. I bite my lips so I don´t start to giggle. "Hey, hey, loosen up!" you say, noticing the sudden tension around my neckline, shaking my shoulders. "I can´t hide anything from you, can I?" I sigh, pretending to resignate. "Of course not! It´s time you accepted that." you reply, biting my neck. I can´t help relaxing anyway as your fingers are working their way up and down my spine. There´s the prod of your cock again. "Master?" "Yes? What is it now?" you ask, apparently upset at me not behaving quite the way I should. "Sorry to interrupt one more time - but don´t you think it would be a lot more comfortable and, hence, relaxing, if you got rid of that surely uncomfortable denim? I thought that something more lose was more appropriate for both the one giving the massage and the one recieving it." You grin. "I accept your suggestion, for once.You wanna give me a helping hand? But," you continue earnestly, moving round to look into my eyes, "behave! You´re only supposed to help me remove those uncomfortably tight pants. Nothing more, understood?" I eagerly nod my head, secretly resolved to touch your cock on the first possible occasion, while playing the all-innocent and well behaved girl.

You kneel down, facing me, while I´m still seated cross-legged. Your bulge is prominently visible. You point your hips closer towards me, so I can reach for your fly without getting up. I struggle with the button of your jeans, but finally, I manage to open it. Carefully I pull down the zipper. Even if I tried it would be next to impossible to not touch your protruding cock, and I let my fingers glide down your shaft deliberately while opening the fly of your pants. You moan softly, giving a sigh of relief when your pants are finally open. I pull your pants down over your hips, my face not entirely inadvertently touching your wonderful bulge, wishing to bury myself into the slightly wet warmth of your horniness, inhaling your delicious smell. "While we´re at it," I say getting up, "how ´bout removing your shirt as well?" You mumble something which I take to be assent, so I start unbuttoning your shirt, my hands gliding over your breast, down your belly, my lips following them along, stopping just above your beltline. (I know to restrain myself, after all! *grin*!) After having removed your shirt, our bare upper bodies touch, as if by coincidence. You draw me up close to you. "Now," you whisper, "it´s unavoidable to remove your all too tight pants as well, or else I just won´t be able to continue my massage." While unbuttoning my jeans with one hand, the forefinger of your other hand is slipping under my thong, briefly fingering the wet crevice of my pussy. Oh god, I wish you´d never stop! My puss is eagerly trying to devour your finger, but you withdraw it. "Not so fast, babe!" you whisper into my ear. "We´re on to something completely different." You pull down both my jeans and my undies and tell me to lie down now on my belly. You shove a pillow beneath my hips, making my bum sticking up in the air. "I´ll be right back!" you whisper hornily, wandering out of sight, your bulge, still covered in a pair of extremely sexy light grey briefs showing the wet drips of your oozing precum, seemingly leading the way.

I wriggle on the pillow-heap, my clit rubbing hungrily against the cotton (I seriously hope you can remove the covers to wash them, I´m making a mess already!) When you return, I hear the familiar buzz of a vibrator. "Oh babe, what are you up to now?" I moan, my thighs soaking wet with my cunt´s horny juices. "Hmmm ...." is all you´re saying. You kneel down between my legs, grab me by the hips, pulling my butt up a little more. Gently, you rub the vibrator against my clit, letting it circle round and round, now touching my lips, now gently inserting it into my puss ... "Oh yeah!" I moan. You pull it back out again, repeating the cycle - clit, lips, pussy - time and again. "Just hold this for a sec, will you?" you say finally, taking my hand down, making me hold the vibrator close to my puss. I don´t have to ask you what you´re doing -´ even before I feel it, I know that you are going to sprinkle my bum with lube. Gently, you are pulling my buttocks apart. I can feel the cool lubricant dripping down the crevice between the cheeks of my butt. I am arching my back, my entire body expressing suspense, while I can feel your hard dick prodding against my inner thighs. You are spreading the lube, one of your fore-fingers gently circling the tiny hole in the middle. Oh yes, I want to feel you. You are pressing a little harder, carefully watching for any signs of discomfort. Finally, you are taking control of Mr. Vibe again. This time, however, not circling the entirety of my cunt. Instead, you are now working my bottom with the pleasurable feel of vibrating silicone. Watching the vibrator moving around my well-lubricated butthole, which is slowly opening up, seems to turn you on even more, judging by the intensity of your prodding and the wetness of your cock - still jailed in his briefs. I love the feel of your precum. "I want you to take off those briefs. NOW!" I beg you, and, without too much reluctance, you finally give in to my pledges, ridding yourself of the tiny bit of remaining textile.

Watching the little hole in front of you giving in and opening up to the vibrator gets you even hornier. I can tell by the stream of your precum dripping onto the cheeks of my butts and the increasing intensity of the prodding of your cock. My muscles are totally relaxed now. "Babe, I want you inside me..." I whisper, my voice barely audible. "Heya, babe, I wanna feel you, too!" you reply, your voice equally horny (not to mention your cock!). Carefully, you pull out the vibrator. You lean over me, your cock touching my butthole in the process, and reach out for a pack of condomes. You pull one out and hand it to me. "I´d better get dressed," you grin hornily, moving around. I get up onto my knees, my fingers hastily trying to nestle the wrapping open. Seeing your cock covered in precum almost makes me lose my mind. I simply cannot just pull the condome over you. I cannot resist the temptation of licking your head, tasting the salty juices your cock has been oozing. "Careful, babe", you moan as my tongue is gliding over your dick, my fingers working your contracted balls, "or you´re just gonna make me cum right away!" I unravel the condome, drawing it over your hard, horny boner, enjoying the feel of your throbbing hardness in my hands. Watching your face almost distorted with lust gets me even more excited. After one last gentle bite into your hard balls, I lie down again on my belly, sticking my butt up into the air invitingly. I can feel you getting behing me, pulling me up, so I´m on my knees again. Your cock is rubbing against my butts, one of your hands playing with my clit, while your other hand is gently rubbing my butthole. Then both of your hands are pulling my butts apart. I feel your cock throbbing against my hole which is glistening with lube. You´re pushing against me, letting take control of your dick, following his excited drive. My anus gives in, opening up for you, longing for you. There is a short sensation of a little painful twitch, then you´re inside me. In animalic excitement, you are moving deeper into me. "Babe, I´m not gonna last for very much longer!" I almost scream, feeling you so incredibly deep inside me. I hear you breathing heavily, your movements getting faster and faster, your balls rubbing against my butts, your fingers again touching my clit. You are fucking me hard now, fast, accelerating, our breathing increasingly louder and faster. I can hold back no longer. My body erupts in an almost violent explosion of pure lust, and then I feel you cumming. We are moaning loudly, screaming, feeling each other blowing up. My butt twitches, my cunt is snapping for your fingers, your dick still pulsating inside me.

Breathing hard, as if we had just finished a 10k, we are collapsing onto the pillows, you lying on top of me, your arms wrapped around the lower parts of my belly, your wet belly on my wet back. You bite my neck. I try to turn round, longing to kiss you, your cock still inside me. We just lie there, kissing, your hand gently touching my sweat-covered face, until your cock has softened a little. You gently pull out, removing the condome. I bend down to lick your bright red head. Maybe I can have some more of that later ... "Hmmmm ..... this was very nice!" "Mmmmmm ..." you mumble. "How about some dessert ... later?" "I´d LOVE a dessert!" I mumble, snuggling up to you, my cunt and butt still pulsating. For a while, we just lie there, snuggled up against each other, feeling each other´s warmth. And I feel your cock rising again ... Hmmmm ... "What a great surprise!" I say. "Told ya!" you say with that irresistible grin. ;)

No comments: