Friday 9 March 2007

Lederhosen

The first time we meet him in the middle of a street in Midtown Manhattan. He is tall, has bright, green, curly hair bound to a pony-tail, and has plenty of lilac eye-shadow. And he is wearing knee-length Lederhosen. As we pass, he gives Jo a mischieveously, naughty smile accompanied by a wink.

Well, this is New York, so nothing ever comes really as a surprise. Later on, Jo and I are having a round of Starbucks coffee, sitting on the lawn at Bryant Park, enjoying the warm mid-summer day and the hustle and bustle there at midday. And we start talking about that brief encounter in the middle of 6th Avenue. Jo has never before been made a pass at by a guy in such a charmingly obvious way. And he has been curious for a while to experience sex with another guy.

"Shit, I should have asked him for his number!" he says. "You might meet him again!", I comfort him. "You know that Manhattan is a small place, and you keep bumping into people in the most unlikely places. But if you do run into him again, be sure to grab that bull by its horn", I say to him with a dirty smile. "You've got a point", Jo says grinning, rising to get another round of coffee.

As he is waiting to be served at the little busy Starbucks booth at the corner, suddenly a hand touches his shoulder. "Man, for the second time today? Can't be coincidence, it's got to be ... karma." Jo turns round, baffled. Sure enough, it's the Lederhosen guy. They get to talk while they are waiting for their coffees, and Jo asks Timothy - that's his name - to join us on the lawn.

I can't believe my eyes when I see the pair of them approaching. "See who I found," Jo says grinning broadly. He introduces us: "Linda - Timothy, Tmothy - Linda!" Timothy and I shake hands. "Cool to meet you - again," I smile at him. We talk, we laugh, and we're enjoying Timothy's company. Timothy has his eyes all over Jo, time and again smiling at him in an irresistable way. When it is time for Timothy to leave and get back to work after his lunch-break, he says: "You guys know what? Let's meet tonight at 'The Comfort Zone'." He scribbles down an address. "They're gonna have a Jazz band there tonight. It's a cool place, not too far from where I live. The food's great, and the booze ain't too expensive. You're gonna like it, I'm pretty sure. And," he says, smiling at me, "there's a couple of girls who'll be there tonight who might be just right for you, sweetheart." "We'll be there," Jo says after exchaning a brief glance with me, just to check whether I have any objections. (Which I don't have. In fact, I'm curious as hell!)

The Comfort Zone is a bar to our tastes. It's located in the Village. It's got that certain kind of seediness - not too dark, but definitely not too bright. It's a laid-back place where you can feel at home right away. And the crowd is gay, lesbian, bisexual, heterosexual - all preferences in peaceful coexistence. The music is cool and relaxed. Timothy is standing at the bar, waving at us as we enter the place. "Hey, here are my German friends!" he shouts, treating us to a round of smoothies. He introduces us to a whole set of guys and girls. It's a typical evening in a typical New York bar.

Time and again, Timothy touches Jo's hand, and occasionally, his hands wander off to touch Jo's firm buttocks, as if by coincidence. Jo, after some initial shyness, starts becoming a little more daring himself, touching Timothy in turn, and spanking his bottom. Timothy whispers something into Jo's ears, and Jo says something to him in turn. Jo turns to me. "Timothy wants me to join him in his appartment." Timothy smiles at me. "Do you mind, if I steal your boyfriend for a couple of hours? I'd ask you to join us - Jo told me that you'd love to watch - but I'm a bit shy, at the first time, anyway." He gives me that irresistible smile. "OK you guys, go ahead." Jo and I kiss - I can feel his fire. "Sure you don't mind, baby?" he whispers into my ear. I shake my head. "I'll be fine, don't worry. So I'll see you two for breakfast?" Timothy nods. He scribbles down something and hands me the note "Here is where I live, that's my number... In case you need something, or in case you're worried. Let's say around 11 tomorrow morning, at my place?" I nod. Timothy gives me a short hug and kisses me on the cheek. Jo takes me into his arms and kisses me again. I am starting to get really horny, from Jo's passionate kisses, and imagining what these two are gonna be up to in a short while.

I wave at them as they are leaving The Comfort Zone, feeling a bit strange. But I don't have much time to fall into dark thoughts. "Don't worry, Timothy will return Jo in one piece", Maureen, one of the girls introduced to us earlier, whispers into my ear. "Come on, Linda, I'll treat you to a drink."

Holding hands and touching bottoms, Jo and Timothy are approaching Timothy's appartment. "I am bit nervous", Jo confesses. "So am I", Timothy replies. "Let's have some coffee, so we can both losen up a bit, allright?" Coffee is always fine by Jo. They sit on the appartment floor, sipping coffee, smiling at each other, and touch hands again and again, with ever more deliberation and ever more daringly. "I want to show you something!" Timothy says, taking Jo by the hands and pulling him up. He opens the door to a fairly huge room, almost a loft. Timothy's appartment is the highest in the building. He leads Jo to the window front. Jo gasps - what a breathtaking view of the Manhattan skyline.
Timothy is behind Jo. He starts hugging him, taking Jo's long hair aside and kisses his neck. Slowly, passionately. His lips are working their way down. He takes off Jo's T-shirt and lets his fingers glide down Jo's spine. He kisses Jo's back all the way down. Jo starts moaning softly. He turns round, facing Timothy. Timothy takes his face between his hands, kissing Jo on the forehead, on the nose, on the mouth. And then they start kissing passionately. Jo feels his dick getting hard. They hug more closely and can feel each others hardening cocks. Timothy takes Jo's hands. "Know what I like best about those Lederhosen?" he says softly, leading Jo's hands to the flap of his Lederhosen. "You can open them no problem, no matter how hard you are." Jo opens the flap. Timothy moans softly. "Oh yeah, touch me, please!" he groans. Timothy is not wearing briefs, and his hard dick is almost jumping into Jo's hands. Jo starts stroking him with both hands, while Timothy grabs Jo's bottoms with a firm grip. They kiss, with increasing excitement. Carefully, Timothy opens the top button and cautiously unzips Jo's tight fitting jeans. Liberation! Timothy pulls down Jo's briefs, and they are massaging each other. Jo is very much aroused, his cock is dripping with anticipation. Feeling another guy's dick in his hands is a very tingling sensation. Timothys red-hot glans is dripping. They massage and massage each other. They stand kissing and stroking each other. "I'm gonna come in a minute, if you're not careful." Jo moans. Timothy can feel his excitement, the twitching of Jo's dick.Timothy keeps pulling him closer, stroking him. "Let's take our clothes off completely, so we have a little more freedom to move," Timothy says, groaning again. "And, babe, careful - I am pretty excited myself." Now they stand, completely naked, hugging tightly, their bodies touching front to front. Their excited dicks are touching each other and each other's belly. They feel each others wet drips. They grab each other by the bottoms, kissing. Then, slowly, Timothy slides down, kissing Jo's nipples, his belly, his belly-button, and finally digs his face into Jo's groin. "What are you doing? Oh my god - this feels too good!" Jo groans, as Timothy starts licking his dick. He takes him into his mouth, letting his tongue play with Jo's glans, licking off the drips that have turned into a stream. Jo has never been sucked like this before. "Oh yeah, this is incredible!" Jo mutters, holding Timothys head, pressing him towards his groin. Timothy's excitement rises, as he can feel Jo almost coming. Jo is holding back. Timothy looks up at him. "I want you to come! I want you to come hard in my mouth! I want to taste you! I want to swallow you!" He says in between licking, kissing and sucking Jo. He kisses his balls - they contract, as if ready to shoot. Timothy himself almost comes, just feeling Jo's arousal. He sucks harder, tasting Jo's fluids, but Jo is still holding back. He must be exploding. Timothy grabs Jo's buttocks. He covers one of his fingers with the drips from his own dick. Then he lets his finger glide slowly into the fold between Jo's buttocks. His finger is working his way towards Jo's anus, stroking him there. Jo's breathing gets harder, faster. Timothy feels his dick twitching in his mouth. His finger insists more and more, sliding a little deeper into Jo's bum. Jo can not hold back for much longer. As Timothy's finger penetrates his anus, Jo gives a loud moan. His body twitches. He explodes, his juice shooting into Timothy's mouth. Timothy keeps sucking and sucking, his excitement now to much, coming himself, just feeling and tasting Jo. Exasperated, they collapse next to each other, hugging, kissing and smiling. Jo takes Timothy's cock. "Let me taste you!" he whispers, taking Timothy into his mouth, licking and sucking off Timothy's juices now in turn.

Although they both have just come, they get aroused again. For Jo, it is the first time to suck a dick. The sensation, again, is enough to turn him on instantly. He feels his dick getting hard. And he feels Timothy's dick hardening as well, growing in his mouth. "Jo! This feels so good!" Timothy groans. Excited, Jo kisses the insides of Timothy's thighs, nibbling his shaven balls, taking as much of Timothy's cock into his mouth as will fit. Jo can feel him dripping. "Turn round!" Timothy invites Jo. Jo turns round, so Timothy can caress his reawakened dick. Timothy moans. "Keep doing it! This feels mighty good! Oh yeah, let your tongue play with my glans!" Jo kisses and licks, lets his tongue touch Timothy's glans, while he his sucking him, feeling increasingly excited, as Timothy is caressing Jo's dick with both hands, smearing his drips over the top of his cock. Jo can feel his juices rising, but he is determined to let Timothy come first this time. He puts his hands below Timothy's buttocks, caressing them, as he sucks his dick. "I am coming! I am coming!" Timothy almoust shouts, grabbing Jo's cock harder, as Jo sucks him, feeling his dick pulsating in his mouth, feeling him shoot, almost suffocating him, but he keeps sucking, his cock still gripped tightly by Timothy, until Timothy has stopped twitching and squirting. And now Jo lets his dick squirt, hard, because he has held back for a while, Timothy caressing him and stroking his glans with his thumbs, feeling him squirt, trying, to catch some of Jo's juice with his mouth.

Again, they hug, just lying there now, teaspooning, getting some rest, enjoying each others warmth.

No comments: