Sunday 1 April 2007

Take Two!

It´s a typical Friday night at the Coffee Shop on Union Square, which means the place is packed, and there is not much room at the long, winding bar counter. And it takes ages for our drinks to arrive. You sigh and start rolling a cigarette. "I really need to go outside for a smoke", you say. "Oh, alright, I´ll stay here and take care of our drinks. Should they ever arrive, that is," I reply. You give me your typical, irresistible broad smile and kiss me on the neck. "I´ll make up for this later," you whisper into my ear, sending shivers all over my body and arousing a billion goosebumps. Although the light is pretty dim, you notice. "You´re not cold, are you?" you grin, running a finger over my goosebumped arms, arousing even more of them. I kiss you. "You´d better go outside now, or else ..." You run your hand down my spine, smiling at me, "Or else ... ? I´m really looking forward to see what´s awaiting me!" Throwing me a kiss through the air, you turn and make your way through the crowd towards the door.

Of course, the minute you are gone, our drinks are placed in front of me. I pay and take a sip from both - mine is a a mango margarita, yours a vodka lemon. Good thing you´re not having the margarita, I´m thinking - in the crowded heat of the bar, you´d be finding a watery slush by the time you´d have finished your cigarette. "Do you always need two of everything? For such a tiny person, you certainly seem to be very demanding!" a deep voice next to me is saying. I look up and into the face of a tall guy who has taken the tiny space right next to me at the bar. He is grinning broadly at me. "Oh," I grin back at him, "it´s not that I´m usually a greedy person. Sometimes I just can´t make up my mind!" I look at him innocently. His brown eyes answer my stare, and, still grinning, he replies "That´s fine by me, as long as you can handle it ..." Stretching his hand out to me he continues, "Hi! I am Dan!" Usually, I wouldn´t fall for that kind of insinuating bar small-talk, but he has something very likeable about him. I shake his hand. "I am Linda! Pleased to meet you! To tell the truth, no, I´m not really going to down both of those drinks. I´m actually only the guardian, at least for one of them." "Oh, so the original owner of one of those glasses is just momentarily out of sight?" "Having a cigarette," I nod. A hand touches my shoulder.

"Hey babe!" I turn round to look into your smiling face. "Hey sexy!" I smile back at you. "Jo, I would like you to meet Dan! Dan - this is Jo. The rightful owner of glass number two!" Dan and you shake hands, exchanging the usual "Pleased to meet yous", then you give a sigh in mock desperation. "You know, you just can´t leave this woman alone, not even for a short cigarette." Dan grins back at you in a sign of male solidarity. "I know exactly what you mean. Actually, I was just making sure she´d keep at least some of your drink for you." "Hey!" I protest. "You don´t have to talk about me as if I wasn´t around. At least wait until I´m going to the toilet - bathroom," I correct myself. Curiously, Dan looks at us. "Where are you guys from?" I was wondering when he´d ask. Our accent always gives us away. We explain to him, and soon we´re engaged in a cheerful conversation, about who and what we are, how come we´re all in New York, what we are doing when we´re not whiling away our time in a bar, and so on. Time flies past, and finally it´s my turn to excuse myself. "Sorry guys, I´ll be right back.", I say, heading off to the bathroom at last.

When I´m gone, Dan turns to you.
"I hope you don´t mind me asking, but while you were outside smoking, your lady here hinted that she could always do with two of everything, as long as she can´t make up her mind, anyway. Well, ok, to be honest, we were joking about her having two drinks in front of her. And she was tasting them both. And somehow I got the impression she was being deliberately ... abmiguous."
"Was she?" you grin. "Well, I guess she was being at least half serious ... Did you find that shocking?"
"Well, actually," Dan says, hesitating a little.
"C´mon, don´t be shy!" you encourage him.
"Hell, no, I mean, why not let opportunity in when opportunity knocks?"
Lifting your glass, you say "Just what I´d be saying! Here´s to you! Great to have bumped into you, Dan!"
Dan cheers back at you. "Glad to be spending the evening with you guys, Jo!"
At that point I return from the ladies. Putting one arm around each of you, I say "Glad to see you have been good boys while I was away." One more round of lifting glasses, and our drinks are finished.

Dan takes a look at his watch. "Oh my God, it´s past three in the morning. Actually, I wanted to go to a real cool club in Lower Manhattan. You guys wanna join me? If you´re into dancing to House, that is. If not, you could still have a great time and have a drink. Or two, in Linda´s case." That grin again. Both of you. "Yeah, why not?" we both say at the same time. Dan laughs. "Ok then, looks like it´s a deal then! Let´s go!" "Will we get in?" I ask. "I mean ..." Looking at our outfit - casual Jeans, t-shirt and sweaters - I cannot imagine getting past any door bouncer. Dan takes my face into both hands, pinching my cheeks. "Don´t worry, luv - the door there shouldn´t be a problem for you." adding, with a grin, "at least not as long as you´re with me." Noticing your look, he continues, "On the other hand, it´s not one of those places where they´ll let in any old scumbag. You´ll be fine, and you´ll like it. Believe me."

Since at that time of day (or rather, night) the subway runs so infrequently even in a place like Manhattan (how often have we spent half an hour waiting at that time of day at the Union Square station?), that we decide to take a cab. By sheer coincidence, there is one just outside the Coffee Shop. Politely, Dan opens the cab´s back door on the right, waving me in first, motioning at you to get in next. He walks around the cab and gets in behind the driver, leaving me seated in the middle between the both of you.

Dan gives the driver instructions, and then turns to me. "So, how does it feel cushioned between the two most gorgeous guys the City has to offer at that time of night?" "Hmmm ..." I say, snuggling myself deeper into the seat, taking his right hand into my left, and your left hand into my right. "Actually, I could get used to that." I very much enjoy the feeling of two warm hands holding mine, at times squeezing them softly, at times running a finger through the inside of my palms. It´s a decidedly erotic feeling which sends little shivers up and down my body. Silently, we enjoy the ride. Inconspicuously, I let my hands glide towards your laps, settling them in the middle, rubbing just a little. Neither you nor Dan seem to mind particularly, so I leave my hands where they are, enjoying the feel of two bulges growing out ouf two laps. Hmmm ... The hardness of two dicks prodding against each of my hands. The feeling of the warmth of two bodies next to mine, and obviously, you guys are enjoying this, too, judging by the silence and the looks on your faces. Then you put your right hand on my right thigh, gently running up and down the inside of my leg, up to the middle, and down again. And back up, pressing a little tighter against the seam of my tight fitting jeans. I sigh with delight. Dan notices and starts doing likewise with his left hand, touching the inside of my left leg, letting his hand glide up from my knee, your two hands touching in the middle, both rubbing and pressing against my lips through way too much textile. I breathe deeply, wishing this cab ride would go on forever, but - sadly - at this time of the night, there is hardly any traffic, and after what is far too soon for my taste, the cab stops, forcing me to let go of your hands (and laps), and forcing you to withdraw your hands from my voluptuous middle.

Dan, all gentleman, helps me out of the cab (not that I really need it, but, admittedly, at times I do enjoy getting treated like a lady), inadvertently touching my butts, before he goes round the cab to open the door at your side. I take the opportunity to pay the driver, against Dan´s protests. "Shhh ... there´s no point in trying to stop her", you say, grinning at him, "don´t even try. Ever."

And here we are - it´s the Cielo. Dan gets us past the door easily. I´m not quite sure if we would have made it past the bouncer on our own - our clothing is perhaps a tad too casual; but then we were only going to go out for a round of plain and simple drinking tonight. Yes, we´ve been curious to go to this place for a while. It just sounded like it would be the right place for us: Great music, a decent dancefloor, and an unpretentious atmosphere. "Great choice!" you nod to Dan. You´re even more pleased to discover that the music du jour is Paul Oakenfold! We take a seat at the bar, going through the long list of drinks. "How about ´Sex on the Bar´?" you ask me with a mischieveous grin, while letting your finger glide down my spine, all the way down my lower back, and deeper, until it disappears beneath the waistband of my pants. I feel it gliding down my butts, easily re-arousing my horniness. I bite your neck. "Actually, I think I´d prefer some more ´Sex in the Cab´", I say. "But in the meantime, I´ll go for something with not too much alcohol." "So - may I choose for you?" Dan asks, one of his hands firmly holding and squeezing one of my butts. Unbelievably, I find myself in the middle between you guys again. He turns to the barkeeper, and soon three glasses are placed before us. "Hmm, smells tempting," you say, "what is it?" Dan lifts his glass, we do likewise, taking a careful sip at first. A taste of mango with a slight taste of lime. "This," Dan explains, "is a Mango Mojito. A little sake, lime, mango of course, and whatever they´re using for syrup. Lime, I suppose. Not too much alcohol. I assume you guys wanna stay fit for whatever else the night has in store for us ...?" he grins, looking almost as horny as I am feeling. You cheer to him. "Great choice. Again!" "Ok guys," I say, taking you both by the hands, "let´s get serious here!" Without the both of you protesting too much, I drag you off to the dance floor.

Getting carried away by the music, the rhythm and the motion of our bodies moving to the sound of Paul Oakenfold, the more than latent horniness that has been there all along, slumbering perhaps a little in between, but never dozing off completely, slowly reawakens, like a lazy bear after hibernation. No doubt, there is always a more than slightly erotic streak to dancing. And the occasional, almost coincidental touch between the three of us only serves to remind us of the sensual tension, to keep it awake, to not let it fade.

But finally, you put your arms around Dan and myself, moving us from the center of the dance floor. "Guys, what do you think of some coffee - or perhaps breakfast?" "Actually, I could do with a coffee, and maybe a bite!" I agree. Dan nods. "I think it must be almost cleaning hour, anyway, so they´re bound to kick us out." "You probably know a place where they serve a decent breakfast at this time of day, no?" you ask Dan with your broad, charming grin: Dan grins back at you, with equal charm. "Yeah, actually, it´s on the other side of Brooklyn Bridge, and it´s called ´Chez Dan´. If you guys wanna join me ...?" The both of you are taking me in the middle again, your arms wrapped around my waist, my arms intertwined into yours, the arms of both of you touching.

We take the subway this time. After a short walk, we reach the Broadway-Nassau Street station. We don´t have to wait for long until the C train arrives. It´s only one stop to High Street (but still a decently long ride, all the way beneath the East River - enough for some more indecent touching), and from there a little walk. Dan lives in one of those amazing lofts just off Brooklyn Bridge. Watching the sun rise over Brooklyn, dipping Manhattan in red light is simply awesome. Holding hands, we reach the Dumbo complex with its stunning view towards Brooklyn Bridge. We take the elevator, all the way up to the top floor. Dan unlocks the door. "Come on in. Welcome at Dan´s - best place for an early Saturday morning breakfast," he grins. "Make yourselves comfortable."

You and I are magically drawn towards the large window facing Brooklyn Bridge, the sun now coloring Manhattan golden, with its warm morning light reflecting on the high rise buildings. What an amazing view! I wrap my arms around your waist, you draw me close, and we kiss. Immediately, the sweet tingling sensation of sexual desire brings itself to the foreground. And as we kiss and our hips move towards each other, I can feel your middle growing harder. Suddenly, I feel another bulge, prodding into my backside, as Dan is biting and kissing my neck. Together, you are removing my t-shirt, still kissing me, you from the front, while Dan is nibbling my neck, biting gently now, then simply kissing, working his way down towards my waistline. "What do you think about helping us to get rid of some of our clothes?" he whispers into my ear, his face resurfacing from my hips. "Great idea", I consent and start with you, pulling your t-shirt over your head. Then I turn towards Dan, who touches my breasts hidden under a lacy bra, while I unbutton his shirt. You are kissing my neck now, opening the bra´s fastening, letting it glide over my arms, removing it much to the relief of my small tits.

Our bare tops are touching now, and the sensation of feeling your warm, excited body on my back, while feeling Dan´s warmth and arousal on my front is making me hot. My nipples are hardening and I can feel my panties getting wet. We just stand there, rubbing our bodies against each other, my hands running up and down Dan´s belly and back, him pressing tightly against me, his hands rubbing my breasts, my belly, and occasionally searching a little deper; you firmly pressing against my back, your hands gently running up and down my spine. I try to caress you both, one arm pointing backwards, searching for the skin of your hot belly, the other hand caressing Dan. I enjoy the feeling of two hard cocks pressing against my body. By now, I think it is about time to remove some more textiles. Facing him, I begin with Dan. Carefully, I unbutton his pants. My fingers can not help touching his huge erect dick. As I pull his pants down, my face brushes along his hard shaft. I feel so horny I can hardly bear it. But before I continue, I turn round again, to free you of your pants which have become far too tight during the last ten minutes or so. Again, very careful, I open the buttons of your pants, firmly letting my fingers glide over your hard dick. On the fabric of your underpants, I can see the hot drops that are leaking out of your horny dick´s head. I feel tempted to lick them off, so I remove your undies. As my lips are moving towards your cock, you pull me up. "No, I want you to start with kissing Dan," you whisper hornily. Although the temptation is almost too much to bear, I turn round obediently, to remove Dan´s underpants.

His cock is as excited as yours, its head covered in hot, salty pearls. I kneel down and begin with kissing the inside of his thighs, making his dick dance with excitement and anticipation. Dan pulls me up again. "Wait - there is a rule at Dan´s: No one should be wearing more clothes in this loft than the other." "Good rule, actually," you grin, and together, you are freeing me of my jeans and thong. Me, protest? No way!

After the both of you have re-established equality of clothing (or rather, equality of lack thereof), I resume where I left off, turning to the inside of Dan´s thighs. You are rubbing your dick with your hands, pressing it against me. Obviously, it turns you on to watch me giving Dan a good lick. And I am so horny, I am almost ready to beg you to fuck me, but I know that I´ll have to restrain myself for a little longer. My lips are moving on to Dan´s balls now. He is running his fingers through my hair, at times almost pulling it. Careful not to use my teeth, my lips are pulling at his balls, gently. He moans softly, so I assume it feels good. I can feel your wet head prodding against my thighs and my buttocks, and I wriggle my backside invitingly, making both of my holes more easily accessible for you, should you feel the desire to move into me, but you are still holding yourself back, tantalizing me.

My tongue moves further up, gliding across Dan´s shaft, while I am working his balls with one hand now, gently caressing and pulling them in turns. He moans, and I can hear you sigh behind me. "C´mon, babe, take him into your mouth," you coax. "I want to see Dan´s excitement grow." I stop licking to look up at Dan. "Please don´t stop, hun," Dan moans, taking my head into his hands and pressing it firmly against his lap. My tongue is teasing his head, licking off his precum which is flowing with increasing vehemence. You watch while my tongue pulls away, spinning a thread with his horny juices between my mouth and his dick. I take a deep breath and then I close my lips around him, rubbing only his head, teasing him until he almost shouts "Please take all of me into your mouth!" He his trying to push my head deeper, but I resist. I want to continue teasing, as you continue teasing me, letting your hard, horny cock touch my thighs and my lips without allowing yourself to enter me.

You wrap your hands around my waist from behind, bringing yourself up even closer. The feel of your wet head turns me on so incredibly. I am totally open for you, my horny juices mixing with yours, dripping down my thighs. Dan is shivering. His eyes closed, his face twisted in what looks like a mixture between lust and agony, he whispers, "Please! Take me in completely! Take as much of me in as you can!" Your cock teasing my pussy, you demand "Yeah, babe, suck him. Now!" But I am still in the mood of tantalizing you both, to the point where you´re ever so close. I can feel your dick twitching as it is touching my lips, only half entering before pulling out again, doing the same to me I am doing to Dan. With one hand, you are caressing my clit, rubbing in small circles from my lips to the center and back. But you won´t let me have your cock - not as long as I don´t take Dan in completely. I am still allowing Dan´s cock to enter my mouth just up to his head, just up to the point where his shaft begins - no further, in and out. Of course, this permanent stimulation of the most sensitive part of his dick triggers a more and more intense flow of horny pearls. I want you to be able to see them for a little longer, so I continue, despite the throbbing longing to finally feel you deep inside me, despite your increasingly demanding prods, despite Dan vigorously holding - no, pushing my head down. Oh yes, I want to take him in, I want to suck him fiercely, and I want to feel you finally penetrating me completely.

The temptation is getting too much, so I give in at last. Finally, I let Dan fuck into my mouth, taking his cock in almost entirely, while, much to my relief, your movements echo his, between my other pair of lips. The three of us are moaning now in a choir of passionate lust. I feel that Dan is holding back (which takes some effort, since I am sucking him as hard as I can without suffocating), and judging by how carefully you are moving inside me (like balancing on raw eggs), you are also trying to extend this game. The moment I feel Dan´s cock starting to pulse and the flow of his juices intensifying even more, he pulls out of my mouth. His dick´s head is covered in precum, and the first drops of cum are showing as well. "I´d like to switch places with you, Jo! I want to watch Linda sucking you while I am moving inside her." You slap me on my butts, pulling out of me with a little effort. When you have slid out, I feel Dan´s hard cock entering eagerly, his hands now caressing my clit, my lips, and all parts of my pussy he can possibly reach.

Watching Dan fucking me turns you on even more, and I am not sure for how much longer your shivering dick will last. Quickly, I lick my way up from your balls, across your shaft, to your dripping head. I rub your cock´s head between my lips a few times, in and out, in and out, and then take all of you in. The moment I start fucking you with my mouth, Dan starts to move deeper and faster inside me. We are following the same rhythm, it feels incredibly good to have one hot, hard, dripping dick in my mouth, the other one inside my pussy. Dan moans. "Oh yeah ... it looks good what you´re doing to him! And you´re feeling so incredib"ly good! Oh ... babe ...." "Mmmmm ...." is all I can say, with your huge, oozing cock inside my mouth. You begin to moan softly, making me fuck your dick faster, and I try to suck you harder. And harder. I won´t be able to hold back much longer, not with you two guys so close to exploding. I move up my pelvis to rub more of my pussy´s exterior against Dan, who - making it even harder to persist - has started to caress my butthole with one of his fingers. "Oh yeah," he mutters, "give it to him!" The hornier I get, the harder I suck. Then I feel it coming - I´m not sure which one of us is starting this chain reaction, but we erupt, like three volcanoes that are somehow connected. I feel your cock twitching and pulsating, heavy flows of sperm effervescing into and then dripping out of my mouth. Dan is exploding inside me as well, his juices being drawn deep inside my pussy, his dick being milked by my pulsating cunt. It feels like we just carry on coming, not being able to stop.

When our eruptions are finally abating, we´re untangling the union of our bodies, not without some effort, to lie down. I am in the middle again, lying on my back, both of you on your sides, turned towards me and towards each other, all three of us touching. When I catch my breath after several minutes, I break the silence. "OK, what about breakfast?" the urgency of my demand underlined by the growling of my stomach.

No comments: