Saturday 7 April 2007

Springtime!



Ok, I´ll readily admit it: Just lying in the sun arouses me, not to say it makes me outright horny. I´m not quite certain what it is. Perhaps it´s that utterly relaxed feeling of just lazing, thinking of everything and nothing in particular, letting my mind wander, which, more often than not, includes some decidedly naughty strings of thought. This is perhaps aided by the fact that I am more or less stark naked. Or it´s the warm feeling of the sun, sending its warmth all over my body, increasing the blood flow, which inevitably also stirs every single nerve in the most hidden parts of my body, making me very aware of every vein, of every little nerve. And the big ones, of course. Or its the little pearls of sweat that, starting at any point, be it my armpits, or be it that space just below my breasts, or maybe my belly button, slowly trickling down my body, making me aware of the very parts they are slowly and randomly gliding along, almost tickeling, in a very teasing fashion.

So, I am lying on the floor of the balcony, enjoying the first taste of summer. The early April sun gently caresses my bare arms, filling every pore of my body with a smooth indulgent warmth. "Hmmm!" I purr. In fact, it feels so warm I am tempted to remove the black t-shirt I am wearing. Protected from the wind (and the views of anyone not caring to catch a glimpse of some of the more intimate views of my body) by trees and the balcony´s firm stone wall, I´ll just give it a try and take it off. With a sigh, I am lying down again.

It seems to feel even warmer now that the sun directly touches more of my skin. My breasts - small as they are - are feeling all full with the warmth and that unique feel of sunlight warmth. Absorbed in thought, I let my right hand wander through the space between my tits, moving on downward, wiping down the first small drops of sweat that have formed in the shallow pit at the center of my belly, around my belly button, to reach the button of my jeans. No, there is no need really to keep them on. Lazily, I open the button and pull down the zip. I lift my hips, pulling the jeans down over my hips, down my thighs, and - lifting my feet up in the air - at last free myself completely, pulling first the right, then the left trouser leg over my feet.

Oooof! How exhausting! I stretch out again, my upper body fully bare, my lower body almost entirely naked as well, save for a pair of barely existing, transparent thongs. Hmmmm... the sun feels good, it is caressing my entire body now. Wriggeling a bit, I rearrange my body to get the most of the sun´s caressing rays. My right hand starts wandering again, following the trail from between my breasts, down to my belly button, where it rests. Ok, I let it move down just an inch below that. My entire belly fills with supple, indulgent warmth now. *Sigh* If you´d ask me right now, yes, at that very moment, it´s plain, pure and simple happiness that is spreading from the center all over my body.

Satisfaction. Well, almost. There´s a tiny little urge developing somewhat further down. I hardly notice it at first, then it develops a little more urgency. I choose to ignore it at first, resolved not to give in to the temptation to touch my crotch at the first "ping". But, of course, I can´t help noticing the feeling once it´s made its way into my consciousness. "What do you want?" I ask my crotch. "You bloody well know", it´s responding. "Be peaceful. Just for the moment! Just for a change, will you?" "Why should I?" my increasing desire insists. Good question, indeed! "Well ..." "Well? Well what? Oh, c´mon, just let your hand wander down a little lower. I won´t ask for anything more." "You won´t be asking for anything more? I know you too well, my little greedy monster!" "Promise!" "Don´t make any promises you won´t be able to keep ..." " Ok then ... I won´t," *smirk* "but," my crotch continues, "will you still PLEASE touch me?" I know I won´t have a moment´s peace anyway, so I might as well just give in. "Okok, you´re gonna have it your way, anyway!" And, I can´t help wondering, what´s so bad about it, anyway? So after this short mental dispute, I let my hand wander a little deeper, letting it settle down on my crotch.

Hmmm ... not bad! No, in fact, it feels pretty good! My hand is resting on my thongs now. But ... what´s that? Oh ... with my middle finger I feel one of my lower lips has freed itself from the scant textile of my undies, naughtily peeking out. "Watch out, you´ll get sunburnt if you´re not careful!" I feebly attempt to admonish my meddlesome cunt. "Not if you shield me with your caring fingers," is the sassy reply I get - and I sure wouldn´t expect to get any different reaction. My middle finger starts to play lazily with the stray lip (I can´t very well take the responsibility for having my labia getting seriously sunburnt, can I?)

Admittedly, it feels pretty good to cup my crotch with my hand, and to play with the sassy lip with one finger. In fact, I´m feeling very tempted to let my entire hand slip down my pants to feel some more of this hot and longing skin. I´m not the person to resist for too long (and, again, why should I?), so I just give in to the growing urge. And ... hmmmm again ;) ... it feels allright! Meanwhile, my left hand has taken up the task of treating my breasts to a little round of touching. My nipples respond both to the direct touch, and to the touch further down my body, and start to harden. The feeling of my contracting nipples, in turn, reinforces the sweet pinch of - yes - horniness several inches further down.

The hand on my crotch is no longer just cupping my cunt, it has engaged in stroking a little more vehemently now. I´m not quite certain if the drips I am feeling right now are pearls of sweat caused by the April sun´s heat, or if it is the heat of my body which is causing more of that flow. Either way, it feels extremely good. I can´t help to start moaning a little at this point, and my fantasy starts to flow ... Wish you were here right now ... I´d love to taste your cock ... hmmm ... My imagination is bolting, and I literally taste your salty juices on my tongue. My little hard-on is peeking up, demanding more attention, so I let my hand circle between the hard knob and my lips, spreading the juices (which are by now flowing liberally) all over.

I´m freeing myself now of the remaining bit of textile which is increasingly getting in the way. I want to touch more - both of my hands are roaming in the region of my crotch now, one hand touching from behind, fingering my butts. I spread my legs more apart, my lips fully exposed to the sun, invitingly. One of my fingers is diving in between them, a little deeper, softly fucking, like a miniature cock. "Looks good what you are doing here," a voice is saying. I am flinching. I have been so absorbed with myself, that I hadn´t noticed you approaching. You are standing at the door, looking down at me, all spread out, very horny. I have no idea for how long you have been standing there, but - judging from the bulge that is very visibly forming in your pants, visible even through the jeans you are wearing - it must have been long enough to catch a few glimpses.

"Come here!" I order resolutely. With a grin, you are moving a little closer, taking off your t-shirt in the process. "It´s pretty hot out here," you say with a naughty grin.. "Then why don´t you take your jeans off?" I suggest. "Help me, ok?" I am only too willing to assist you. My hand is stroking over your bulge (god, how I love it! turns me on even more!), but you push it away. "Shhh! You´re only allowed to assist me with taking off my jeans, ok?" I nod, opening the button of your jeans, and very carefully, I unzip your fly. "Go back to what you were doing before you noticed me;" you order , pulling your jeans down in a provocative manner, wriggeling your hips in the process.

The view of your bulge protruding under the soft fabric of your underpants is extremely sexy. And tempting. My fingers are rubbing more intense, my own little knob stinging with desire. Your left hand is disappearing into your undies, and I can see you stroking your dick underneath the light grey fabric. There´s a little drop which is clearly visible. Hmmm ... what a maddening sight! You stroke yourself some more, all the while watching me rubbing myself. Apparently, this turns you on as much as myself, and you develop an urge to remove your remaining piece of clothing.

"Can you pull off my undies, without using your hands?" you ask. "I´ll give it a try," I say, smiling sassily. I get on my knees. "Don´t stop caressing yourself," you demand. I nod and obediently send my hands back down my middle. With some effort, I manage to get hold of your panties waistband with my mouth. Careful not to give some ungentle treatment to your big, excited cock, I clench the waistband between my teeth, managing to pull it both forward and downward. Admittedly, it takes me a while. You are just standing there, watching my efforts, grinning down at me. When I have managed to free your cock, you at last decide to give me a helping hand, pulling your pants down over your butts, and all the way down your legs. You step out of them, still standing, while I am still kneeling before you, feeling very tempted to lick your dicks head which is glistening with drops of precum.

You know my intentions very well. "Uh-uh," you protest, "lie down again." "Just let me taste you a little!" I beg. You shake your head. "On your back again! Pronto!" You know that occasionally I like to play the obedient girl, and I do now, so I lie back down, resuming to stroke my pussy, my clit, my lips, and my anus. You, still standing above me, are watching, while caressing your cock, treating your balls with the other hand. You take your cocks head between your thumb and forefinger, playing with its little mouth, until it drops more vehemntl. You spill a drop on my belly. "Hmmmm ...." I purr, trying to catch it with my finger and licking it off, looking at you expenctantly. "You wanna taste some more?" you ask with a broad smile and a mischieveious glint in your eyes. I nod my head eagerly. "Ok then ..." you say, kneeling down so you are almost sitting on my chest now. You keep caressing your cock, while my hands further down are playing with my pussy with increasing vehemence, my hands now soaking wet from the stream of juices.

Changing between your shaft and head, you are almost milking your cock, your smiling face above me. I try to catch the occasional drop dripping from your cock´s head with my tongue, enjoying the taste every time it happens, getting closer and closer the more you drip. I start to moan softly. "Hey babe, I want you to come," you whisper coarsely. "I want to feel your body trembling beneath mine!" You are working your cock´s head between your forefinger and thumb, harder and harder. You are incredibly hard and incredibly big now, your cock´s head all covered in wetness, red with excitement. With your other hand, you are stroking your shaft. "Oh babe," I whisper, feeling that I am getting very close now, "let me taste you! All of you!" and I eagerly stick out my tongue - I don´t want to miss a single drop, and they are now leaking in an almost constant stream, occasionally hitting my neck, occasionally hitting my breast, and very often cought by my tongue.

I can see you are getting close too now ... hmmmm ... oh yeah ... c´mon, let´s cum ... My fingers rubbing and rubbing, my pussy´s lips all huge and swollen, my clit feeling like a cherry´s stone ... I can feel it NOW! Voraciously, my pussy is grabbing the finger stuck inside it .... my body is shaking, I am rearing like a horse, held down by you, kneeling over my chest ... At that moment, you too start shaking, and your cock erupts, pulsating, squirting violently. You bend forward so I can catch all of you. My tongue has been able to get most of your hot cream, and now you push your cock into my mouth for the final pulsating movements, for the final splash of your juices. I suck it all in, until you feel the desire to pull out of my mouth, and I release you.

You lie down beside me, putting one hand on my still twitching puss, while I cup your cock, shielding it from the sun. "Hmmm ...." you say, nibbling my ear, "don´t you just love the spring?"

No comments: