Sunday 29 April 2007

Wake Up!



I wake up. Judging by the colour of the sky, it is still very early in the morning. Too early to get up, I decide. But for some reason, I am unable to go back to sleep. So, what do I do now? My hand touches my crotch. Hmm, feels good! I am feeling slightly horny. Through my underpants my fingers start playing with my pussy's lips. I can feel them getting bigger, pulsating. The hard, little knob at the center is longing for some caressing. After circling around it for a while, my fingers finally give in, stroking from lips to cherry pit and back.


The fingers of my right hand start wandering, working their way beneath the textile divide, to dive into the wet hole way below my clit, while my left hand, also wandering below my undies, is pulling my pussy´s lips apart ever so slightly, while carefully touching the little knob. Hmmm ... feels good! Hungry! I remove my underpants to get a better feel and grip, without having to struggle with the cotton. My entire hands are now touching as much as they can, lips, clit, the wet crevice, playing gently here, pushing a little deeper there. My hips are circling, but I try to move carefully, so as not to wake Jo up.


He is lying on his back fast asleep, his thigh touching mine. I turn to my left side to snuggle up against him. I love to smell him - his skin, his hair (with a faint touch of shampoo), and a little reminder of the after shave he wore yesterday which goes really well with his own fragrance. Hmmm! My hand touches his shoulder, carefully following its curve, then down his arm into the pit of his elbow, and along his powerful underarms, until my fingers touch his hand which is lying on his belly.


My hand explores further, now following the way from his belly button, up to his chest, cheekily playing with his nipple, until I feel it getting hard under my finger. I let my hand wander back down again - I love stroking across his belly, taking in the feel of his skin through my fingers. Touching and feeling skin is so erotic, and when I have the time to amply indulge in this, I get really worked up. In a very pleasant sense. And his body fragrance is just a real turn on to me! Carefully, I move up closer so my head lies just above his shoulder, so that my nose is close to his neck. I inhale deeply, enjoying his warmth. My other hand takes a short dive between my thighs - yes, I could have guessed that it is a little wet there... I pull out my hand again, turning my full attention to my sweetheart, who is still happily entangled in some dream unknown to me. Whatever it is, it doesn´t seem to be a nightmare, since he his smiling in his sleep.


Carefully, I let my hand wander again over his chest, playing with the hair around his nipples, then cupping and softly pinching them. My hand strokes across his chest again, savouring the feel of his warm skin. Slowly, I feel my way down his belly again, resting in the area of his belly button, trying to fight the impulse to let my fingers head directly for his cock. Instead, I glide my hand back and forth across his belly, playing with the fine hair (I love the feel of that too, I admit it!), in the process occasionally touching his hand which is lying a few inches below his belly button.


But finally the temptation to explore Jo´s middle becomes to great for a girl to resist (hey, my gender allows for an occasional excuse!), and I put my hand under the blanket to feel his dick through his underpants, soft, warm and cosily asleep as his master. But - very much unlike his master - it doesn´t take long to start waking. My hand is hardly doing anything at this point, just holding him through his underpants, now and then contracting my fingers a little, in a motion similar to milking. Eventually, Jo´s dick starts to stir under my caressing hand. As my grip is getting firmer, I can feel him growing, slowly unravelling from his embryonic, curled up sleep position to a straight shape, going from soft to a little firmer to "hello, I´m getting hard here!"


I continue to gently stroke him, hold him and occasionally grip him a little tighter, at which his cock seems to "respond" in his own language, it is almost like morsing: "Nudgenudge!" And the almost immediate answer: "Prod-prodprodprodprod-Prod!" My hand touches his cock´s head, stroking him through his underpants, playing with him and teasing him. Jo starts stirring in his sleep, giving a soft groan. Careful so as not to awake him yet, I crawl under the blanket. I can feel that his cock is fully erect by now, hard, longing to be touched - yes, that´s quite a turn on, and another temptation I cannot resist.



As I remove his underpants, his hard dick almost leaps out. Jo´s hand is moving towards his cock, the hungry longing having intruded upon his sleep. Yes, you do need a good feel, I cannot help thinking, growing ever more horny myself, my crotch rubbing against his leg. With my lips, I begin nuzzling Jo's balls, sucking them, while his hand is touching himself more forcefully now, rubbing hard at first, then carefully playing with his head. "Hmmmmm!" I hear Jo groaning, but judging from the little snore that follows, he is still not quite awake. I am still kissing and nibbling his balls, and I am working my way up by now. Jo´s hand is moving away, scratching his belly. I jump upon the opportunity, licking his cock up from the balls. My hand is reaching out for his belly which is all wet, and I feel his cock´s head oozing precum in lustful anticipation.


Oh yes! I do want to taste those juices, lick them off, suck them! My cunt is already leaving wet traces all over Jo´s leg, as my tongue eagerly licks the tip of Jo´s cock, tasting the salty sap, before my mouth clutches itself hungrily all around him, seeking to take as much of him in as possible. "Hey, babe, what are you doing? God - that feels good! Hmmmm!" Jo murmurs sleepily. I interrupt the lustful sucking, sticking my head up above the blanket, smiling at him. "Sorry for waking you, hon! I just couldn´t resist it ..." He makes me shut up by shoving my head down again. "Don´t stop now! Get back to what you were doing before!"


Jo is holding my head, just a little forcefully, pushing me deeper towards his middle. Panting with excitement, I suck him harder, releasing his cock only now and then to draw a deep breath, only to have Jo push my head deep down onto his crotch again. His hips are moving towards me, telling me to try and get him into my mouth deeper. His groans are making me even hotter, and the hornier I get, the harder I suck. I want to feel him come in my mouth, I want to taste his cum, every little bit of it. "Careful, babe!" he moans softly. His cock, dripping in an almost continuous stream of horny juices, is contracting, but Jo is holding back. I draw back a little, letting him just intrude again and again, so that his head keeps rubbing against my lips, wetting them with his sap, while my hand is massaging the lower parts of his long, hard and by now extremely horny dick.


His dick is intruding deeper into my mouth, moving faster and faster. He must be erupting any second now. Jo´s cock twitches in my mouth. He does not let me withdraw any more, holding me forcefully, carried away by pure lust. I do my best to fuck him fast with my mouth. I am myself almost losing my mind, my pulsating pussy rubbing against Jo´s leg. He is panting. I pull him out of my mouth one more time. In the little parting of his head, I can see the first drops of sperm gleaming. My tongue intrudes this little hole just slightly, catching a first taste.


"I want you to come! Now!" I beg, no, I order him. Hornily, my mouth clutches his cock again, taking him in as deep as possible. I am trying not to choke and push my tongue up towards him as I feel him deep down, almost touching my throat, while I am swallowing his continuous stream of salty sap as good as I can. His cock is twitching. "Oh yeah!" Jo moans. He grips my head and pulls it closer towards him, not letting me escape. As if I wanted to! Eagerly, my mouth keeps sucking, more intense now, moving in short, breathless motions. Then I feel him. His dick twitches, stretches one final time, starts pulsating, and then erupts in a series of hot, forceful explosions. Hot, salty juices are running down my mouth. I cannot swallow it all, although I am trying my best. Some of it is trickling out of the corner of my mouth. I keep licking him.


Feeling, smelling and caressing Jo, sensing his excitement, and tasting him all the way has not left me uncaught. Horniness can be extremely contagious, any my pussy leaving traces all over his leg is speaking for itself. I feel a familiar sensation that brings me closer to explosion myself - Jo has put the vibrator between my legs. He moves it gently around my clit, and carefully lets it penetrate me and presses it down a little, so that the vibrais exerting a little pressure towards my butt. I am not too far off - in fact, his cumming very nearly set me on fire without much else needed. Still licking his seemingly never ebbing juices, I feel it coming. Slowly at first. Then hard. And finally vigorously.

No comments: