Friday 13 April 2007

Vampires



We´re out in one of our favorite hang outs for a Saturday night of dancing, talking and having a few drinks with a group of a couple of friends. The music is just to our tastes. Suzanne has been dancing wildly for the past half hour or so, while we have been standing at the bar, joking, talking and laughing. Apparently, she´s had enough of dancing for the moment - she didn´t seem to be able to get enough all evening -, and she´s coming up to us, her cheeks all rosy, her eyes gleaming gleefully from the joy of dancing. "Boy, I need something to drink!" she says, reaching for her lemonade, still slightly out of breath, smiling at us while happily taking her place between us.

She wraps her arms around us, charmingly unaware that she just interrupted our conversation, looking first at you, then at me. "And now, my seethearts," she says with her disarming smile, "you´re going to dance with me! No excuses, one-two-three! Onto the dance floor, the both of you!" You try to protest, but her look clearly expresses that she will accept no contradiction. She downs the rest of her Orangina, and - taking both of us by our hands - simply drags us along with her.

I look at you, you look back at me, and with a shrug we give in and let her lead us. Self-oblivious, Suzanne is dancing away, and soon, we let our bodies and minds follow, diving into the house sound. Although we´re all more or less dancing by ourselves, we still form a sort of triangle on the dance floor, mostly facing each other. Our hands are touching every now and then, reminding us of each other´s presence: You´re touching Suzanne´s, I´m touching yours, Suzanne´s are touching mine.

Suddenly, she takes you with both hands, making you move and turn as she pleases, until you find yourself wrapped in her arms, her soft and warm cheeks touching yours. You close your eyes for a second, just enjoying the touch and breathing in her warm, soft smell. "Hmmm ...." Then she untangles the almost-knot and lets go of you, only to do the same with me. Like you, I enjoy her soft touch, until much too soon, she lets go, dancing away on her own happily, smiling at us again.

Several songs later, she again takes the lead, this time to drag us off the dance floor and towards the bar. "Actually, I could well do with some sort of refreshment," you say, catching your breath. "Yeah, so could I," I say, equally breathless, and turning to the both of you, "What are you having, guys and girls?" "I´ll go for a beer," you grin. "I´ll have another lemonade," Suzanne smiles. "Ok, I´ll order." It´s late and there aren´t too many people lining up at the bar, so it doesn´t take long until the barkeeper turns to me and takes my order.

When I return with the drinks, Suzanne is happily chatting away, talking about her boyfriend who is away for the weekend to visit his parents. Then she talks about their plans for the upcoming vacation. "Guess where we´re going this year!" She looks at us, beaming with expectation. She knows how curious she gets us, and she´s always good for a surprise. "Hmm ... Australia?" Last time, they went to India. Before that, it was Alaska, so anything is possible. She shakes her head. "Close, but not quite," she says with a grin. "New Zealand? Or perhaps Tasmania?" you offer. Another shake of her head. "C´mon," I say, "tell us!" She sees that we are bursting with curiosity. Having us gotten to this point, she is ready to lift the secret. "Well, this time it´s Hawaii! We´re going surfing! What do you think of this?" she exclaims, and she is so excited that it is almost sexy. "How cool!" we both go in unison. "When are you going? Where abouts will you be going? Which islands are you going to see?" we overwhelm her with questions, sharing her excitement, and Suzanne happily and eagerly explains.

I don´t know for how long we have been talking and laughing, but one by one, the rest of our group has bid their goodbyes, and when the barkeeper tells us to finish our drinks and the lights are switched on, we are a little surprised at how late (or rather: how early) it has become. Time has gone flying, and much to our astonishment, day is beginning to break. "Again!", you sigh in mock despair, "can´t we for once go out without being the last ones to leave a place? Or without the day breaking when we leave? Or without having to be swept out by the cleaning team? Or ..." "Stop complaining, or haven´t you been enjyoing yourself?" I interrupt you, nudging you. Suzanne grins, "Yeah, but I always find I´m staying out particularly late when I´m touring with you guys. There really is something about you. Maybe." "Ok girls, let´s go! For a vampire like me, it´s time to get back into my coffin. I don´t want to turn into dust just because I´m hit by sunlight," and you push us out into the fresh air.

We take Suzanne in our middle, linking arms. It´s a crisp early May morning, and none of us feels really tired yet. Since we have the same direction, there´s no need for good-byeing yet. We walk through the quiet early Sunday morning, enjoying the mood and the quiet. "So, my sweethearts," Suzanne breaks the silence, leaning her head against your shoulder "what are you going to do right now?" "Well," you smile, "I think it´s a good time for a first coffee, before heading into our coffins for the day, no?" Suzanne smiles back at you. "Yes, sounds like a good idea. I think that´s what I´ll be having, too, first thing when I´ll get home. And before I´ll be hanging headlong off the ceiling." We laugh. Then you and I exchange glances, and after a moment, you ask her "Hey, why don´t you join us? If you don´t mind that our place is not really cleared up, and if you don´t mind sitting on the floor - but we have great coffee! And clean cups. And you could hang off the ceiling, or join us in our coffin, as you wish." Suzanne looks up, both delighted and surprised, and after a questioning look in my direction - which I answer with "Hey, great idea! Sure, come with us!" - she smiles happily, "Cool! Thanks a lot for the invitation! At least I´ll take the coffee, and decide about the coffin later." And we walk again, giggling and feeling pleasantly silly.

After a couple of minutes, we arrive at our doorstep and enter the four storey building. "You live at the top?" Suzanne asks. I nod. "Fourth floor." "Don´t worry," you laugh, noticing her slightly panicky look, "there is an elevator." She gives a sigh of relief. "Good! I´m not sure if I could handle four flights of stairs. I spent all my energy dancing away with you guys," she says, smiling cheekily.

When we arrive at our door, I say "Ok, just give me a little headstart. I need to cover up all those sex toys laying around." Suzanne laughs as I dash forth. "Don´t worry, I don´t mind them. I´ve got a nice collection of those things myself!" Still, I manage to cover up some of them beneath the blanket before you lead her into our combined living-and-bedroom.

I always wonder what impression someone might have upon walking into our apartment. There is hardly any furniture, save for our futon, a small coffee-table, and a couple of beanbags, randomly grouped across the floor. "I´ll be back in a minute," I say, heading off for the kitchen to take care of the coffee.

"Have a seat anywhere. On the floor, or on any of the beanbags. Or on our futon.", you invite her. Suzanne sits down on the floor, cross-legged, leaning against one of the beanbags and looking outside the large window which goes down almost all the way to the floor. "Great apartment you got," she says, "and I love it that it´s flooded with daylight!" You nod. "Yes, so do we. Unless, of course, we come home early in the morning and try to go to sleep. Daylight can be quite a hassle when you lead the life of a vampire." Szanne shudders. "Hey, but you´re not gonna bite me, are you?" You look at her with an evil grin. "Who knows ...? And, hey, you might enjoy it!"

I return with three large, steaming cups, a bottle of milk and some sugar, interrupting your vampire conversation which I´ve overheard from the kitchen. "Here! I guess that´s better than blood. For the moment." I place the cups on the table, seating myself on the floor, and for a moment, we are all silent again, inhaling the scent and enjoying the taste of the hot, dark brew. I look outside the window. The sky is overcast now, and it is starting to rain slightly. We listen to the drizzle. "I don´t want to go out in this weather now," Suzanne says sleepily, "but I guess you guys want to go to bed and catch some sleep." "Don´t worry," you say, "just make yourself comfortable. We can all stretch out here. Or on the futon. It´s big enough for the three of us." Suzanne looks at us. "In fact, I´d love to," she says coyly, "cuddle up in the middle between you. If you don´t mind, that is."

Then she simply stretches out on the floor and we lie down on either side of her. A little shy at first, she stretches out her arms, pulling us closer. "Come here, my sweethearts," she murmurs. We kiss her on the cheeks. "Hmmm ..." she sighs. "Feels good!" We move our bodies up close to her, and she takes your hand and places it firmly on her breast. You start stroking her, while my hand just rests on her belly, feeling the warmth of her body. "I think I would like to feel more of you. Do you mind if I get rid of my top? And," she continues, "would you mind getting rid of your tops as well?"

No, we don´t mind at all, although this entire situation takes us a little by surprise. We help each other. You take off Suzannes shirt. Then she slowly pulls my t-shirt over my head. And then Suzanne and I unbutton your shirt, helping you pull it off. "Can you help me with my bra?" she asks you. "Sure - taking these things off is always a pleasure to me," you say with a naughty little grin and release her breasts. You touch them, caressing them with your hands first, then kissing her nipples. Suzanne shivers, then she pulls my head towards her other breast. I join you in kissing her nipples, moving a little deeper.

Then, without saying anything, Suzanne and I take you in our middle. First, we are both kissing and biting your neck. "Ahhh!" you shudder, goosebumps arising on your entire body. Then I am kissing and working your back, she is kissing your chest, while your hands again caress her firm breasts. She unbuttons your jeans, opens the fly and lets her hand wander down to your cock which - not really surprising - is rock hard. You shiver as Suzanne and I are pulling your pants down, caressing your hot and excited body, she taking care of your front, myself playing with your backside and your butts. Then it´s your turn to free her of her jeans, touching her butts in the process, and letting a finger wander between her thighs. You feel her excitement and wetness as one finger makes its way towards her pussy´s lips, which in turn arouses you even further.

Meanwhile, I am still caressing your back and your butts, kissing you all the way down, and up again, softly biting your neck once more (I know you like this, my fellow vampire!), and back down your spine, your butts, your thighs, reaching through your thighs to touch your balls. As I caress them, my lower body presses against you. "Hey!", you exclaim, "there´s someone here who´s still got her pants on." "No way!" Suzanne says protesting, and the both of you grab me, ripping off my pants, touching my crotch and butts. Suzanne and you are both caressing my breasts, while I try to touch both of you. We are all entangled in a knot of touching, kissing, licking and tasting each other.

"What do you think, should we pamper this young vampire, should we really spoil him?" she manages to whisper in my ear. "Great idea, and actually ..." I whisper something back at her. Her face brightens, she nods and smiles. "Hey girls, what are you up to?" you ask suspiciously. "Whatever you do, treat me kindly, ok?" Without answering your concerns, we just laugh and pin you down. "Don´t ask, just enjoy!" I order you. You lie down on your back, as told, and Suzanne starts rubbing your cock against her belly, feeling your excited drops and spreading them all over her, while she passionately kisses me. Seeing us getting involved with each other, with increasing excitment, and feeling Suzanne´s hot, delicious body against yours gets you really wild. I lie down beside you, kissing you, Suzanne´s taste still on my tongue, passing it on to you.

You moan softly as Suzanne glides down, your cock now touching her breasts. She takes you into her mouth, sucking you. The sight excites me, and I move down a little to lick your nipples, my wet crotch rubbing against your side. Your fingers reach for me, while mine reach out for Suzanne. She is as wet as I am, and we are all near ecstatic with arousal. I move down further, taking turns with Suzanne to lick your cock. Your "Ahhs!" and "Hmmms!" are telling us that what you are experiencing here is not entirely without pleasure for you.

We are also enjoying this, judging by Suzanne´s expression on her face (and I can feel my own little hard knob and the wetness between my thighs, telling me everythings´s more than ok on that side, too). Then Suzanne´s mouth lets go of your cock. You look up, lifting your upper body, and beg "Hey, please don´t stop!" Without a word, Suzanne takes your cock and starts rubbing it between her breasts, every now and then catching its head with her tongue to lick off the hot, salty drips. "Ohhh!" with a sigh, you let your upper body sink back. Your cock´s head is all read and very large, its little lip opened, displaying a constant stream of precum. I crawl up behind Suzanne, rubbing my crotch against her firm little butts, and reaching from below, I treat her pussy´s lips and clit to some firm massage.

With growing excitement, she rubs you more intensively, feeling your cock twitching with delight, your face twisted with lust. She wriggles a little to allow my fingers to slip deeper into her and my hand to touch more of her. She moans, all the while clenching your cock between her breasts. You are both moving so fast now, she has a hard time trying to at least once in a while catch your cocks head with her tongue. But whenever she manages, you moan a little louder. Her Tongue, lips and breasts are treating your cock. "Ahhh! Watch out, I´m really close now," you moan. Suzanne´s movements are getting faster, and I am doing my best to fuck her with my fingers and hand, rubbing myself against her butts.

"Hold it just for a second," I say, my voice coarse with arousal. As quickly as possible, I hunt for one of the vibrators I was hiding earlier. She keeps rubbing and licking you, eagerly sticking her backside up. I return with the vibrator already switched on. "Rrrrrrrr!" The soft hum makes her moan in advance, before I even get near her. Carefully, I move it between her pussy´s wet lips. "Oh yeah!" she moans softly. You are almost there, I can tell by the look on your face. Suzanne is also just about ready to explode. She almost screams, "Hold me tight, please!" I grab around her waist, my other hand still carefully moving the vibrator. When I feel her exploding beneath me, it´s almost too much to bear. At this point, you cannot hold back any longer either, and your cock explodes all over her breast, twitching, pulsating, time and again. Suzanne and I take turns once more, this time to lick you clean. When we´re finished, you sit up, and together we lick her breasts, and her neck, and her chin - which are all covered in your hot, salty cum. Hmmm ... tasty! "Ok," Suzanne gasps, catching her breath, "I think there´s someone missing here." "Right," you agree. Together, the both of you pin me down now. I´m not missing by much, in fact, and having you kiss and lick my breasts, and Suzanne rubbing my clit gets me to take off within a few seconds. I explode there and then, moaning.

Both of you collapse, you in the middle this time. "Hmmmm!" you say as we are cuddling up to you, and you wrap one arm around each of us, drawing us close to you. Then you softly bite our necks - first Suzanne´s, then mine. "Ok, now that I bit you, you are vampires, just like me. You´ll have to join me into my coffin. After," you continue with a devilish little smile "making some more coffee." Suzanne and I look at each other, then we burst out laughing. "Ok, master! But we´ll be demanding some reward," I say, earnestly. Then we both head for your neck, biting you, while our hands are touching as we simultaneously reach for your cock.

No comments: