Saturday 21 April 2007

Strawberry Fields



It doesn´t happen too often, but today is one of those days when you awake way before me, and I, unlike normally, stay asleep as you get up. Quietly, so as not to wake me, you scurry into the kitchen and close the door behind you. When you start grinding coffee beans, I am finally torn from my dreams. Sleepily, I consult the alarm clock. It´s not even seven in the morning, and it´s our day off. I drop back into the pillows and decide it´s ok to doze off again.

I wake up when you kiss me on the forehead. "Good morning, my sleeping beauty," you whisper into my ear. "Open your eyes." I do - and I cannot believe them. In front of the bed, you have placed a tray. There are croissants, buns, a bowl full of fresh strawberries,a small bowl with whipped cream, two hard boiled eggs, cheese and salami. To crown it all, there´s a vase with a gorgeous dark red rose, two glasses and a bottle of sparkling wine placed in a cooler with ice. "Aww - you´re incredibly sweet!" I murmur, rubbing the sleep out of my eyes. You bend down to kiss me passionately. I can taste strawberry flavour. And you whisper "Ready for some breakfast?" "Hmmm ...yes," I answer, smiling at you. You pull me close, your hands touching my bare back, stroking slowly up my spine, tickeling my neck ever so slightly, until my nipples become hard and perk at your chest.

You keep stroking up and down my back, my neck, then you touch my arms, letting your fingers glide down the inside of my elbows, my lower arms, my palms. Without a word, you turn me round and make me lie down on my belly, continuing to gently rub my back. I try to touch you, reaching behind me, but you have different plans. "Don´t move," you admonish me. "Just relax and ... trust me!" I seem to sense a slightly devilish hint in your voice, and "Trust me!" sets me on red alert. "What are you up to?" I ask suspiciously, craning my neck to see what you are doing. Are you going to pin me down and tickle me? No, I figure, you wouldn´t take the risk - I´d be bouncing around wildly (and you´d end up with at least one bruise on your legs, or arms, or worse - or all of the possible spots). Or would you? "Shhh! Relax!" You take me between your legs, practically sitting on my butts, and gently rub my back, until you feel my tension easing off. Your fingers glide up and down my spine again, all the way to my butts where you are sitting, and with both of your hands up again, sending a thrilling sensation all the way down my body, from tip to toe. And, of course, right to the parts in my middle.

"Hmmm..." Unable to say more, I just purr, wriggeling my butts. You lean forward, and through your pants I can feel your balls and your hardening cock brush across my lower back. "My pussy´s waking up," I announce. You laugh. "Good! But the voracious li´l girl will have to wait a while yet." With a sigh, I just decide to give in and give myself up to whatever you intend to do. Apparently, I´m not yet relaxed enough for your taste, because now you start taking care of my shoulders. You begin kneading them, digging your fingers into that muscle which just always seems to be tense, rubbing up my neck and down to the sides again. You continue kneading and massaging my shoulders and stroking up and down the sides of my neck, your cock and balls giving my back a very pleasant rub of their own, although they are still covered in their cotton-prison. Every now and then, your massage is complemented by a kiss you place on my neck, or on my shoulders. Gentle kisses, followed by gentle bites. When your kneading movements slowly give way to stroking movements, I sense with regret that this pleasant massage is about to end, but something is telling me that you´re up to more, and I´ll gladly let you surprise me.

You kiss me again, soft touches, starting at my neck, my left shoulder, then my right shoulder, then down my spine, and you don´t seem to be missing one single vertebra, until you reach the last one, just above my butts. Then you pull on my thongs, and I lift my lower body to help you remove them. You pull them off and then touch my butts´ cheeks with your lips, and after a loud, smacking kiss on each of them, I receive two light spanks. "Stay!" you say resolutely as I again try to turn round to kiss you, "Trie to lie down as flat as you can. And don´t move now!"

Without seeing it, I feel that you are bending over somewhere to the tray loaded with breakfast goodies. It sounds like you are dipping something, and then I feel you placing that something on my back. It feels soft, light and cool - and then I catch the scent. You are covering me in strawberries, which you dipped into the whipped cream, placing them in a row, one behind the other, all the way down my back. Now that´s quite a feeling. When you´re done, I ask "And now?". "And now, I´m gonna harvest this strawberry field," you say, bending down. I feel you picking one strawberry up with your mouth. Then you lean over me, so we are face to face, a cream covered strawberry halfway in your mouth. Our mouths touch, and we share the delicious, sweet red fruit. We exchange a long, passionate, strawberry flavoured kiss. Then you move back, bend over my back again and pick up the next strawberry. Again, you move face to face with me, offering me a bite, followed by a long, hearty kiss. You continue, until the last strawberry you had placed on my back is eaten. Hmmm ... I enjoy this mixture of our lips touching, our mouths sharing the flavour, and most of all the ensuing kisses.

"Ok, let´s see what other fruit we can reap from this field, now that the strawberries have gone." "Cherries, perhaps?" I suggest, unable to keep that horniness from my voice. "Hmmm ... cherries," you murmur, "sounds promising! See if I can find them. But - I see there is still some work to be done on that former strawberry field." You lower yourself between my legs and bend forward again. I feel your cock, still trapped in your underpants, nudging against my butts.

You kiss my neck and slowly lick the remainders of the whipped cream off my back, your cock prodding my lower back.. Slowly and indulgently, you kiss and lick me, your balls and cock still pressed against my lower back. As you move further down, so does the point of pressure where I feel your cock and balls, but the intensity with which you are pushing against me is increasing. I feel you now hard against my butts, and finally, as your "fieldwork" nears its end and oyour kisses and licks have reached my lower back, I feel your cock and balls between my legs, touching and pressing against my pussy.

The heat of both of our bodies feels so good it´s almost unbearable. My pussy is wide awake now, and you rub yourself against me, tempted to give in to the craving of your cock. But you tear yourself away and continue to kiss my lower back, moving on to my butts, until you reach the inside of my legs. You kiss my thighs, starting with my left leg, then you nibble at the inside of my thigh, slowly working your way down to my knees. I love the feel of your lips playing with my thighs, in an almost tickling, but definitely teasing manner. You grab a bit of skin btween your teeth, you suck on it, you let it go. Then your mouth moves a little lower, continuing to kiss, lick, suck, nibble and softly bite.

One of your hands, meanwhile, is gently stroking the inside of my right leg, up, until it almost reaches my pussy, teasing, but not quite touching it, and then down again. And back up, caressing, hot strokes that send hot shivers across my entire body. Now your tongue has reached the back of my left knee where it rests to play for a while, before you switch to my right leg, this time working your way up with your kisses, and you are licking, sucking, nibbling and biting your way back up again, your hand taking care of the inside of my left leg, again stroking all the way up, nearly touching my pussy´s wet lips, but once more, your hand stops just before and moves down again.

All goosebumps and feeling like I´ve turned into jelly, I wriggle, sticking my butt up in the air to allow you better access and view to my cherry field. Finally, I feel your fingers caressing my lips. Starting with the outer lips and parts of the inside of my thighs, you work your way to the center. You stroke over my lips in small, circling movements to make sure every part of my pussy, including my clit, will get its share of your touch. Still caressing my lips with your gentle touch, you part my lips with the fingers of your other hand, opening the soft, wet crevice, and slide one finger into me. I moan. Your caressing strokes and kisses, and all the supsense have made me so horny, and I feel like I´m almost ready to explode.

With slow movements, you are fucking me with your finger, now digging deeper, then withdrawing, in and out, the remainder of your fingers caressing my lips and touching my clit. Feeling the soft, wet warmth increases your own arousal. I can tell by the way your hard cock is pressing against my thighs, and by the wet little spot that is clearly palpable even through your underpants. "Don´t you think it´s about time to remove your underpants and let your eleventh finger join in the hunt?" I coarsely ask between two moans.

Prod, prod! Yes, your cock is clearly in the mood for release. In fact, he is trying to stick his head out, peeping over the waistband. "Let me help you," I offer, and you allow me to turn round, so I am seated now before you, my legs wide apart, my lips red, wet and swollen, my entire body one inviting gesture, as I eagerly pull down your pants. I cannot resist the temptation to stroke the shaft of your cock and spread your precum over its head. I cup one hand over your head, precum dripping against my palm, while my other hand continues to stroke your shaft with slow, deliberate movements. Now it´s your turn to moan softly. No wonder, your cock has been longing for being touch decently for quite a while.

I keep rubbing and stroking you, taking your head between my thumb and index finger. My other hand is working your shaft, and every now and then I manage to pinch your balls ever so slightly, evoking more "Hmmm"s and moans from your behalf. My fingers do not want to let go, but with every stroke and feel of your hungry dick, my pussy´s craving to feel you gets more intense and harder to bear. "Come on inside," I invite you. "Turn round - I wanna give you a little more of that treatment from before," you insist.

With a sigh, I turn round to lie on my belly again, my butt up in the air, my clit rubbing against the mattress. Your fingers have found their way back, and your cock is pushing once more against my leg, and now that it is released from its textile prison, it´s painting small patterns on my thigh. I love the feel of your excited cock rubbing against me. It´s a feeling that always gets me hot, but now I can almost not bear it - all I want right now is you inside me. "Please, c´mon in," I beg. "Do you really want it?" "Can´t you tell?" I manage to ask cheekily. "No," you say with a little laugh, "I want you to tell me ... and show me ..." "Alright then, you asked for it!" I stick my butt up further, giving you an even better view of the voracious inside of my pussy. "Fuck me, please!" I moan. "Ok, I think that is pretty convincing," you laugh, and then I finally feel your cock at my lips. But you are still holding back a little, you enjoy the teasing game. I can feel your dick just touching, playing on my "entrance", rubbing, increasing the craving of the both of us.

At last, your cock gets the better of you, forcing you to give in and follow his cravings. I shudder as I feel you thrusting inside me, holding me from behind, one of your hand reaching around my belly to caress my clit. Almost forcefully, you move inside me, touching all those parts that have been so hungry to feel you. Your movements get faster, and I can feel you´re almost there. So can you, but you want to last for a bit longer. You slow down again, almost stopping, adjusting the angle, so that I can feel the pressure of your cock against my butt as well. "Oh!" I moan. "Keep doing this!" "Do you like that, my little slut?" you groan, moving faster again, your cock clearly being the one in charge. In and out you move, without pulling out entirely, now pushing deeper, then teasing the both of us by not giving in to your cocks impulse to push as deeply as you can, now moving faster, then slowing down, and again almost halting, the only motion being felt the pulsation of your cock and the pre-orgasmic small contractions of my pussy.

Until finally, we don´t want to go it slow anymore. Our movements are now dictated by pure lust, and there is no holding back. Our bodies thrust against each other, we are accelerating, being inevitably drawn towards the climax. I feel the pulsating of my clit spreading, like a preannouncement, not quite there yet, but almost. I also feel the throbbing of your cock, and I know you are holding back, even trying to move carefully again, as if balancing eggs (well, in a sense you are ;) ). But I don´t want to slow down now, so I am doing the best that I can to keep the motion going, thrusting myself against you, enjoying the feel of your cock deep inside me, carrying you away in the process. Move, just keep on moving, I think, and finally I feel you pushing hard and increasingly fast against me. And then the sensation just bursts, making me erupt and contract, moaning loudly, at which point you let loose, blowing your load inside me, your moans close to my ear exciting me even more.

Exhausted, you lie on top of me, your cock still slightly pulsating, my pussy still contracting, and our bodies reverberating, like an aftershock after a major quake (it sure was!). When you regain your breath, you lift yourself, pulling out of me, and kiss me on my shoulders. "Hmmm! That was a nice breakfast foreplay," you say with a grin. I turn round, at last being allowed to kiss you. "It sure was! How ´bout some eggs now? And perhaps some more strawberries?" I add with a vicious little smile. "Strawberries? Alright, but only if I can have some sparkling wine with them this time!" you reply with a grin. I kiss you again. "No problem, dear! You´ve clearly earned your Sektfruehstueck. And I´m even going to open the bottle."

No comments: